Greyhounds In Nood Nederland- Hil

Guest Hil

Hi All, I know a few here and decided it was time to register. Hi Petra, Jack and Eva :)

My name is Hil and I am the chairman of GINN ( greyhounds in nood nederland). I am 44 omg yrs old, have an almost 10 jr old son, a sweet boyfriend James, 2 galgo's - Rique and Arlo, 2 podencos (Ibizan hounds)- Amon and Loca, a dutch x pointer lab - Jari and a spanish pointer - Pluto.

Arlo, Rique and Pluto are from Scooby. Loca and Amon came through ANAA to GINN from El Cubells.

Nice to be on here and meet you all

greetings Hil

Welcome from Waterloo

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

Welcome from NH, your hounds are beautiful.

med_gallery_14228_2915_582.jpg
Roberta & Michael with Furkids- Flower (Shasta Flowers 6/7/06) & Rascal the kitty - Missing our sweet angels - Max(M's Mad Max) 10/12/02 - 12/3/15, Sara (Sara Raves 6/30/01 - 4/13/12) Queenie & Pandora the kitties - gone but never forgotten

Hello! Another Virginia welcome:)

Missing my sweet girl Scout. My snuggler, my chow-hound, my kissy girl.
It never thunders at the Bridge, and your food bowl is ALWAYS filled.

So strange not living in Atty World. I was a love struck handmaiden to your every whim.

Guest grey_dreams

Hi Hil! So great to see you here! Welcome! We are all looking forward to see you at the reunion on the 30th!

Laura, Zuki and Zariel

in A'dam

Thank you all so much for the warm welcome and nice comments on the hounds... Hey Laura so nice to see you here too. I'm glad you are coming to the reunion. :)

@windspiel.. yes i know May well... she makes beautiful collars. I think she does have 6 GINN dogs now. She has a few little dogs too.

@houndstooth.. podencos are so sweet and gentle dogs. Big hunting drive when outside for anything that moves, mine dont bark but howl lol and those ears....!

Greetings from Gainesville, Florida! :welcome2

Welcome to GT! :wubsite

What pretty pups you have!!

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

Welcome from c-c-cold Calgary! We have a galgo from Spain (from greyhound rescue NL). His name is Marco. My husband picked him up when he was on a trip to NL in Nov 2007.

We also have Jamey, Tosca and Diego (Greys) and Heidi the 13 year old Lab...and 5 cats.

Welkom!

Tin and Michael and Lucas, Picasso, Hero, Oasis, Galina, Neizan, Enzo, Salvo and Noor the Galgos.
Remembering Bridge Angel Greyhounds: Tosca, Jamey, Master, Diego, and Ambi; plus Angel Galgos Jules, Marco and Baltasar.

Well, look who found her way overhere :lol

LOL, should I feel stalked?

If so, Cara and Paquita want to know when you get on that plane and please bring the rest.

The little white monster misses chasing your cats.

Hil, you may want to read the rules here regarding posts on animal abuse and so on.

Anyway, mis you guys, big hug for the family, dogs and kitties.