Need Help Finding Original Owner

Guest wizardfitz

Guest wizardfitz

We just adopted a greyhound. 2 yr old male from the dairyland WI track. we adopted him through indianapolis agency. we are trying to get the registration work done but dont know where to look to find hi owner. we have his name on the original cert of registartion. any idea where to start?

Guest GreysAndMoreGreys

We just adopted a greyhound. 2 yr old male from the dairyland WI track. we adopted him through indianapolis agency. we are trying to get the registration work done but dont know where to look to find hi owner. we have his name on the original cert of registartion. any idea where to start?

If you have the original cert then the owners name would be listed.

If you can post the name some of us on here have NGA Directories that we might be able to look up the number or address for you :)

Guest wizardfitz

on the cert of reg the owner is kurt blankenhorn. also inc is the rabies cert listing triple l kennels in kenosha WI, also a cert of vet inspec that lists kurt but has D&D kennel in kenosha, WI. i tried searches for the kennels and kurt but nothing

Guest mcsheltie

on the cert of reg the owner is kurt blankenhorn. also inc is the rabies cert listing triple l kennels in kenosha WI, also a cert of vet inspec that lists kurt but has D&D kennel in kenosha, WI. i tried searches for the kennels and kurt but nothing

The kennels listed leased your boy from his owner. I like I said, email NGA and they will send you the info. You usually will get a reply the same day. They will not be open until Monday.

The kennel may have NOTHING to do with the "owner." My dog was owned by a corporation who never even met him!

The kennel is where he lived, not necessarily a place his owner operates!

The NGA can tell you. They're really nice and helpful!

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck

Guest wizardfitz

okay, i'll email the NGA, i do have that info. i appreciate all the responses

i would show his pic but havent figured it out

Edited by wizardfitz

Guest GreysAndMoreGreys

Kurt Blankenhorn

7545 28th Ave

Watkins, IA 52354

Phone number listed is 319-227-6376

Hopefully you can get some info that you are looking for :)

Best of luck

• 3 weeks later...