Hi I'm Charlotte & I'm New Here, Am A Friend Of Energy11

Guest missygirlsmom

Guest missygirlsmom

my greys & I have been doing this therapy dog thing for about 8yrs. now & having the HONOR of sharing the world of grey's..I'm in central Fl. just north of Tampa. 2 of my greys Okie & Jazz are at the Rainbow Bridge & I have Missy & Eddie now. Missy will be 11 yrs. young next month while my Eddie was just 3 in April. they are wonderful together. Missy has been a Therapy Dog for 4 years & Eddie just made the grade & graduated. they love having a job, because in the world of retirement ya need a little something to keep ya going..Ever think your grey could be a therapy dog?? you'd be surprised !!

Guest RedBrindleBoy

My Roo was a therapy dog. He accompanied me to work every day at the nursing home, along with my non-grey dogs. He was also part of the READ program (Reading Education Assistance Dog) at our local library. Roo was a favorite wherever he went, but the children in particular were drawn to his gentle ways.

There are many therapy dogs here on GT. Greyhounds are a perfect breed for therapy work!

Welcome to GT! My grey was recently approved as a therapy dog through our local organization and we're going to start visits this winter, as soon as I figure out which sites seem like the best match for us. Beth absolutely adores seniors and kids (and everyone, really). I'm the shyer/less social one and so I know it's going to be more of a challenge for me than for her.

I look forward to hearing more about Missy and Eddie (and all of us here love to see pictures!).

With Cocoa (DC Chocolatedrop), missing B for Beth (2006-2015)
And kitties C.J., Klara, Bernadette, John-Boy, & Sinbad