Dewey Razorslide Aka Tawny

Guest VaGreymom

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so, so sorry for your loss. Please know that I am wrapping you in the biggest, yet gentle hug imaginable and I am walking this path of grief with you holding your hand. From my broken heart to yours, you are not alone. :grouphug:grouphug:grouphug

Guest VaGreymom

I am so, so sorry about your Loss. flowers_pink.gifflowers_pink.gifflowers_pink.gif

It's been a while and I would like to know , how are doing ??

Thanks for asking about me... I think I am a work in progress.. Some days are ok and then there are days where I think I am just miserable. It will be 4 weeks this coming Monday. When handing out treats I still manage to have one in my hand for her, and then I stand there like an idiot knowing full well she is not here. It was very hard on me when I got her ashes back, I would have thought that would have given me some relief that she was home. I still can't believe that in a matter of 3 weeks she was gone, it was much to quick.

The support from GT is a wonderful thing.

Guest jade1046

I'm so very sorry for your loss. I know what it's like losing one so young - my angel Felicia was only five years old when she left us. It was very difficult but she's sent me signs and I know she's okay now and her spirit is still with us. Godspeed sweet Tawny. :gh_run:f_pink

Guest dramaqueen

Run Free Sweet Tawny. How do you cope? You just do somehow. I lost my Kobi in 2006 and it's still painful & everytime I think of him I still cry. I have his ashes & I touch the box lovingly everytime I dust. His picture is above it with a piece of very stall caramel candy that he loved. They never leave you they live in your heart. I now have a sweet sassy little Ruby that keeps me busy & is completely different from Kobi. They always have a piece of your heart. I adopted her in honor of him,knowing this is what he would want and smiles at us from the bridge.