Hi My Name Is Charlotte & I'm New ! !

Guest missygirlsmom

Guest missygirlsmom

now ghat you know a little about me, I wanna tel ya about my Grey's Missy & Eddie !!!!!!!! they are

the most wonderful Therapy Dogs ! ! yep & they love their job. It gives them something to look forward to. Missy has been doing this for about 6 years & she is a wonderful 11 years young in Jan.2010 Eddie my over grown house potato (89 lbs) of just turned 3 in April, loves being apart of the trio. Folks have no idea what these greys can do. I love bregging about my kds.can ya tell?? I'll be back and maybe chat. but thanks for letting us sniss around. Charlotte,Missy & Eddie

Guest missygirlsmom

now ghat you know a little about me, I wanna tel ya about my Grey's Missy & Eddie !!!!!!!! they are

the most wonderful Therapy Dogs ! ! yep & they love their job. It gives them something to look forward to. Missy has been doing this for about 6 years & she is a wonderful 11 years young in Jan.2010 Eddie my over grown house potato (89 lbs) of just turned 3 in April, loves being apart of the trio. Folks have no idea what these greys can do. I love bregging about my kds.can ya tell?? I'll be back and maybe chat. but thanks for letting us sniff around. Charlotte,Missy & Eddie/ in centralFl.

:welcome2 from Indiana! :)

Katy....Mom to Retired Racers Hinder, John Carter, Hobsen, and Kodama, Galgo Espanol Gichin, and the Village Idiot...Teko
Missing terribly my fawn dog with the pretty ears Chance (Ale Seeyoulater) 6/21/05-6/23/15 Gotcha day 4/6/08 and my fuzzy baby boy Snacker (Tyville Snacker) 7/4/04-10/23/15, and all three of my IG babies, Isen, Tien, and Java.

Guest Energy11

Glad you are on here, my GOOD friend!

EVERYONE ... Charlotte is "good people," who cares a lot about her greys! If I were to EVER let anyone take care of my dogs, Charlotte would be THE one! Please welcome her with "open paws!" This lady is a WEALTH of information!

Edited by Energy11

Guest Energy11

In case Charlotte didn't tell you, she is an Instructor/Trainer for Therapy Dogs Inc., and heads up "Pasco Paws Pet Therapy!" This lady does A LOT for Greyhounds, and all breeds! She is good friend to Greys, all dogs, and many of us "skin-people" too!

• 2 weeks later...