Top Button

Jeff

here, gone, back, gone, back, moved, gone.

Gone, just double click your mouse anywhere on the page.

You must have been reading my mind.....I was just wondering where it went. :blink: That's pretty cool about the double clicking thing! Thanks for accomodating us Jeff. :)

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

Double click doesn't work for me. Nuthin' happens at all when I double click...anywhere?????dunno.gif

Connie

ETA: still not working. When I double click, it highlights the "report" button. Maybe I'm reporting this over and over again and not knowing? If so, sorry...

Edited by cmc333

Double click doesn't work for me. Nuthin' happens at all when I double click...anywhere?????dunno.gif

Connie

ETA: still not working. When I double click, it highlights the "report" button. Maybe I'm reporting this over and over again and not knowing? If so, sorry...

doesnt work for me either.....

My sweet angel Tanner-"Showoffs Magic" 79D-82695. DOB 7/22/99. Gotcha Day 6/20/05. Bridge Day 3/11/10. Big Beautiful Brave Angel Norm-"Showoffs Storm" 89B-83263. DOB 8/16/99. Gotcha Day 3/24/06. Bridge Day 4/20/13. Angel Girl Bree-"Breezy Betty" 201A-93631. DOB 2/05/01. Gotcha Day 5/11/10. Bridge Day 10/07/11. She reached the beach.... Maci-"CF's Owhatanite" 44H-29320. DOB 10/05/04. Gotcha Day 10/11/11. Greta-"Greta's Milam" 90B-54582. DOB 9/17/10. Gotcha Day 11/30/12. Bridge Day 03/30/17. Ben-"P Kay Key Train" 63A-61271. DOB 6/2/13. Gotcha Day 12/26/15.

I am using IE6 here at work and the double click works for me, but is a bit slow.

Wendy and The Whole Wherd. American by birth, Southern by choice.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"
****OxyFresh Vendor ID is 180672239.****

it is simple javascript.

1. do a hard page refresh, usually pressing F5 will do it.

2. If the above does not work, then clear your temp internet files so you grab new code.

It can't be slow, it does nothing, processes nothing. Click faster lol

large.greyhound_signature.gif

Click faster lol

:lol:lol

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

• 2 weeks later...
Guest TheUnrulyHound

Has anyone else gotten MAJORLY spoiled by this little trick? I find myself double clicking on EVERY website I view :rolleyes:

You have ruined me Jeff!

Has anyone else gotten MAJORLY spoiled by this little trick? I find myself double clicking on EVERY website I view rolleyes.gif

You have ruined me Jeff!

ditto!

My sweet angel Tanner-"Showoffs Magic" 79D-82695. DOB 7/22/99. Gotcha Day 6/20/05. Bridge Day 3/11/10. Big Beautiful Brave Angel Norm-"Showoffs Storm" 89B-83263. DOB 8/16/99. Gotcha Day 3/24/06. Bridge Day 4/20/13. Angel Girl Bree-"Breezy Betty" 201A-93631. DOB 2/05/01. Gotcha Day 5/11/10. Bridge Day 10/07/11. She reached the beach.... Maci-"CF's Owhatanite" 44H-29320. DOB 10/05/04. Gotcha Day 10/11/11. Greta-"Greta's Milam" 90B-54582. DOB 9/17/10. Gotcha Day 11/30/12. Bridge Day 03/30/17. Ben-"P Kay Key Train" 63A-61271. DOB 6/2/13. Gotcha Day 12/26/15.

It's magic.

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

I double click now on here & forgot all about the "top" button. The other day I was reading an email & double clicked to go back to the top. It didn't work. 

I love my double click on Greytalk!!!

I guess I'm spoiled, I use laptops exclusively, at home and at work. I can do everything with the trackpad. Tap zones, take me forward and back pages, scroll up/down, side/side with the flick of the finger. Double tapping is twice the work lol

large.greyhound_signature.gif

• 2 weeks later...

The double click thingie just stopped working at home.:angry:

Wendy and The Whole Wherd. American by birth, Southern by choice.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"
****OxyFresh Vendor ID is 180672239.****