Ignored Users

Jeff

shoot- you are :lol

I checked your profile- are you going to remove the visitos to profiles like you did the last upgrade?

can't cyber stalk very well :rofl

Also, why does it say you haven't set your status? What status?

gallery_2213_3086_11460.jpg

Kari and the pups.
Run free sweet Hana 9/21/08-9/12/10. Missing Sparks with every breath.
Passion 10/16/02-5/25/17

I removed a LOT of stuff last time, and it made updating the forum a real bear. If there is a built in option to turn that off, I'll do so, but going to try to not modify the actual code as much, so it it isn't built in, than probably not on that one.

We did turn off stupid stuff like rating posts and user reputations.

large.greyhound_signature.gif

The funny thing is I never block anyone, but the first person on my "blocked" list is probably the one person I WOULD block. :lol

Donna
Molly the Border Collie & Poquita the American-born Podenga

Bridge Babies: Daisy (Positive Delta) 8/7/2000 - 4/6/2115, Agnes--angel Sage's baby (Regall Rosario) 11/12/01 - 12/18/13, Lucky the mix (Found, w 10 puppies 8/96-Bridge 7/28/11, app. age 16) & CoCo (Cosmo Comet) 12/28/89-5/4/04

The funny thing is I never block anyone, but the first person on my "blocked" list is probably the one person I WOULD block. :lol

and the person on my blocked list is someone I WOULDN'T block!

When I worked for a hospital that converted practice management systems, the new system randomly assigned uninsured patients insurance they didn't really have...was this something like that?

Angie, Pewter, and Storm-puppy

Forever missing Misty-Mousie (9/9/99 - 10/5/15)
Fort Wayne, Indiana

I removed a LOT of stuff last time, and it made updating the forum a real bear. If there is a built in option to turn that off, I'll do so, but going to try to not modify the actual code as much, so it it isn't built in, than probably not on that one.

I want to know what reputations those users have :lol:lol:(

gallery_19161_3282_5037.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Mom2Shiloh

I managed to remove my friend from ignored users -- but I'm still helpless if I want to get into my control panel... my options. When I sign in and go to forums, How do I navigate from there to my profile??

But I did like my reputation as it is the only one I havelol.gif

gallery_19161_3282_5037.jpg

• 1 month later...