Donations

Jeff

A few people asked about making donations. Please hold off, and do not use the built in system with the forum. That is for subscriptions which we don't use. I'll make another post later when we are ready for donations, we are not there yet.

large.greyhound_signature.gif

In the meantime, ADQ is the airport code for Kodiak... we will be accepting plane tickets out of here somewhere warm. No donation button needed :lol

Trudy - I just noticed that you have your location listed as "Hell." When did Hell freeze over?

tn_gallery_7540_3103_7928.jpg
Terrie -

Greta (Gable Bella Swan)
At the Bridge: Alex (Alex Raisin Cain) - Lacy (Black Lace Lady) - Sam (NR's Solid Sam) - Vera (Tipp's Bandana)

In the meantime, ADQ is the airport code for Kodiak... we will be accepting plane tickets out of here somewhere warm. No donation button needed :lol

Trudy - I just noticed that you have your location listed as "Hell." When did Hell freeze over?

OMG I just noticed that too and am dying laughing and now I have to go potty :lol:lol

gallery_19161_3282_5037.jpg

The helpdesk is up and running for the most part, and the donation page has been recoded to work with it ;)

2 links in the top menu bar.

CONTACT can be used to submit a help ticket (currently only I have access, not the mods, so expect a longer delay...still setting things up)

DONATE takes you to the donation page. It includes a new box for your GT Username, so we can find your account easier. Both the paypal link, and the snail mail request have been updated :)

large.greyhound_signature.gif