Test

Trudy

I noticed that the pictures were not resizing and that interests were showing up under the avatars.

Get busy! No rest for the weird! (O's) ;):rofl :rofl :rofl

Wendy and The Whole Wherd. American by birth, Southern by choice.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"
****OxyFresh Vendor ID is 180672239.****

Guest IrskasMom

I am baaack . There is a lot to get used to , but we will adopt .The slightest change can set me of and dont know what to do.Telling myself just to click through :lol:lol:lol:lol

There are a lot of redx2.gif for me everywhere. Under peopl's avatars and things that are probably emoticons

I'm going to change over DNS before I head upstairs for the night. That will mean you will lose access until your ISP replicates. Hopefully by morning we are all back, and all yelling at me about the look :lol

Looks kinda just like it did on the test server you had us playing with. So I know that you know how to fix all the things that we're seeing, once you wake up.

And wouldn't you rather stay inside on a blustery cold Kodiak day (it's going to be cold in ATL, so it HAS to be cold in Kodiak)?

When do you head back out to sea, and when do y'all hear about your orders?

Mary Semper Fi, Dad - I miss you. Remembering Carla Benoist, a Greyhound/Pibble's bestest friend, Princess Zoe Brick-Butt, the little IG with the huge impact on hearts around the world - Miz Foxy - Greyhound Trish - Batman, the Roman-nosed Gentleman - Profile, the Handsome Man - Hunky the Hunkalicious - Jeany the Beautiful Lady- Zema, the most beautiful girl in the world - Jessie, the lovable nuisance - and my 3 Greys: my Angie-girl, my Casey-girl, and The Majestic Pippin, running forever in my heart. (I will always love you and miss you,my friends)

Guest SakiMom

I too am here and I LOVE THE NEW LOOK!!! It seems so much clearer! Thank you for what you do and all the hard work you put into GREYTALK! You and Trudy rock!!!:colgate:colgate