Posts In Pet Merch

Trudy

We have been closing threads when you hit 4 pages. Theory behind it being it keeps is fresh and you don't have to wade through pages of posts to find current info. But really, this seems to only apply to a few collar and art people threads.

Instead, we have people that have a thread that has fallen off page 1 with a few responses in it starting new threads, so we have to find the old post to close/remove it to keep the pet merch forum clutter free.

So instead of automatically closing threads at 4 pages, I'll start leaving it up to the vendor. If you want a new thread because your existing one is getting cluttered, report the old one and start your new one. We'll delete the old thread and then approve the new one.

This goes the same if your old thread has 1 response or 60... if you want a new thread, report your old one or bump it up with a post so it is right there toward the top with the new one.

• 1 year later...

So after a year of this, the vast majority of people starting new threads in this Pet Merch area still aren't digging up their old thread for us leaving us to search for them to remove them.

If you are a supporter, you can edit your title to indicate something new and then add to your thread and it puts it back to the first page. Even if you aren't, you can add a post to your thread and it goes back to the first page.

• 6 months later...
Guest bakersdozen

Hello!

I am interested in adding my business to your dog treat page. Can you please let me know what I need to do, to do this? My website is: www.bakersdozentreats.com

I make all natural, grain free dog treats, from either CT grown or organic ingredients only. Thank you!

Lisa Baker

We don't have a dog treats page, but if you mean the pinned thread of GT business owners, the details on how to do that are in that post.

You can't start your own thread in this forum until you have 50 posts or are a community supporter.

• 5 years later...

So after a year of this, the vast majority of people starting new threads in this Pet Merch area still aren't digging up their old thread for us leaving us to search for them to remove them.

If you are a supporter, you can edit your title to indicate something new and then add to your thread and it puts it back to the first page. Even if you aren't, you can add a post to your thread and it goes back to the first page.

I am a supporter and cannot find where to edit my post title. I have just started making pajamas for greyhounds and would like to change the title in my original post. All I could do was add a post to my thread. Any help would be appreciated. Thank You Karen D

• 3 months later...

FaceBook is not associated with the REAL GreyTalk.com, this forum.

Wendy and The Whole Wherd. American by birth, Southern by choice.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"
****OxyFresh Vendor ID is 180672239.****

• 1 year later...

I would like to keep the current pages we have. The reason be is we have good examples of commissions and other works and interested prospective customers can see the quality and style of the art work. We also will create another version, altered size or color if requested.

I just checked and many of the reference pics are just addresses. Why? That might be something Jeff can explain. Thanks...

Edited by cleptogrey

• 3 years later...