Downtime

Jeff

withdrawal symptoms are not pleasant, was a great relief to get this far, so welcome back online.

not looking forward to any more downtime, but i'm sure y'all are doing your best.

thanks for all your efforts.

Regards,
Wayne Kroncke

CAVE CANEM RADIX LECTI ET SEMPER PARATUS
Vegetarians: My food poops on your food.

Guest PhillyPups

Whew good to be back. I actually had to work yesterday at work to pass the time and hope my bosses don't expect that on a regular basis. :lol

I thought maybe all the electricity between you and Trudy with your being back shorted out the server. :mum

I had this irrational fear that GT had disappeared forever. Ulp! I am so relieved to see your voices!

I'm seeing some posts from yesterday, though. Were some folks able to access GT but not most of them or what?

Edited by SusanP

Thanks for all your efforts Jeff and Trudy.

When Grey Talk goes down, you really realize just how much it means to you!!

I added an additional supporter donation. Forgot to put my Grey Talk name on it though, so when you see the one from Carol Me@@er, that is me!

Carol Ann

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - 6 Year Old Standard Poodle.

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

I had the same fear as SusanP - I was scared this was GONE FOREVER- and without so much as a goodbye!! *sob* Ok, regaining composure...whew!

Me too. :rolleyes:

Glad it's back up.

gallery_12662_3351_862.jpg

Jen, CPDT-KA with Zuri, lab in a greyhound suit, Violet, formerly known as Faith, Skye, the permanent puppy, Cisco, resident cat, and my baby girl Neyla, forever in my heart

"The great thing about science is that you're free to disagree with it, but you'll be wrong."