R L Nevada ( Cora)

GreyPoopon

Guest 3greysinPA

oh no, I'm so sorry for the loss of one special beautiful girl.. such a touching tribute... i remember all too well when you posted those pics of her running in the yard :sad1 , I'm so very sorry.. God Speed to the Bridge Cora :gh_run2

f_yellow:f_white:gh_run2:heart:gh_run2:f_whitef_yellow

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank-you for sharing Cora with us in your wonderful tribute and heart-breakingly lovely, tender and complex pictures. I think she was perfection! And she was so lucky to find her perfect forever family. However short the time, she knew that she was exactly where she was supposed to be.

I'm so sorry you lost your precious little lady. An angel's star is shining brightly in the heavens today.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

I am so sorry, I will certainly miss your sweet Cora. What a beautiful tribute.

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

Thank you for sharing this wonderful tribute to the beyond-lovely Cora. I'm so very sorry she had to go but so very glad you found such love in each other. :grouphug

Mary with Jumper Jack (2/17/11) and angels Shane (PA's Busta Rime, 12/10/02 - 10/14/16) and Spencer (Dutch Laser, 11/25/00 - 3/29/13).

Oh no, I just saw this. I am so sorry. Cora was indeed very special :f_red

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

Oh no! What a sweet, sweet face. I'm so sorry you didn't have more time with her. I can tell by your post how very

special she was.

:f_pink :f_pink :f_pink

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

Oh no! I just saw this. I'm so sorry for your loss of your sweet girl. I have to agree, she was special. Run pain free sweetie.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Oh no, Suzanne! What a shock to see Cora's name in Rememberence! It was such a pleasure to meet her at Hugs for Hounds; she really was such a lovely, gentle soul . My condolences to you and your girls; you will all miss her so... :f_pink :f_pink

My boys, together again...

cedarlodge2010027_zpsc250b3bf-1_zps9f4d4

A hui hou kakou, my loves

Suzanne,

I'm so very sorry for your loss, Cora truly was a special girl. I followed her story of her injury and recovery and despite it all she always looked happy in her photos, just an amazing girl.

Run free Cora.

Hobbes-Ricard Hatch09/23/99-12/21/09 Always loved, never forgotten. Wally TNJ Boy Howdy, GLS Genuinerisk Corinna

we are very sorry for the loss for your sweet cora. we followed her story closely. she runs pain free now.

4894718087_9910a46faa_d.jpg

Tricia with Kyle, our senior mutt dog 
Always missing Murray MaldivesBee Wiseman, River, Hopper, Kaia, and 
Holly Oaks Holly
“You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows.“          -Bob Dylan

I am so sorry for your loss. The tribute to Cora was moving and captured her gentle spirit and loving nature. The photos tell the story of how cherished she was in the all too short time she was with you. She truly was a special girl.

:f_pink :f_pink :f_pink

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy