R L Nevada ( Cora)

GreyPoopon

I'm so very sorry for the loss of your sweet Cora. :cry1

Thank you for sharing her story with us. A beautiful tribute for a beautiful girl.

Run free, Cora. :gh_run

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:f_red I am so very sorry she had to leave. I always loved reading about your special girl. So much love in every post

God speed beautiful girl, run with all the Angels pain free. You truly fought a battle with such dignity and grace.

Please continue to watch over those who love you.

:gh_run

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

I'm so sorry for your loss. I read each & every word about Cora & would gladly read pages more. What an old soul she was & a gift to you & your girls. Her strength & her spirit will always be with you. Godspeed Cora! f_yellow

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

I am so so sorry. What a wonderful tribute to a wonderful girl.

Oh I'm so, so sorry.

Run with the angels sweet baby!

My sweet angel Tanner-"Showoffs Magic" 79D-82695. DOB 7/22/99. Gotcha Day 6/20/05. Bridge Day 3/11/10. Big Beautiful Brave Angel Norm-"Showoffs Storm" 89B-83263. DOB 8/16/99. Gotcha Day 3/24/06. Bridge Day 4/20/13. Angel Girl Bree-"Breezy Betty" 201A-93631. DOB 2/05/01. Gotcha Day 5/11/10. Bridge Day 10/07/11. She reached the beach.... Maci-"CF's Owhatanite" 44H-29320. DOB 10/05/04. Gotcha Day 10/11/11. Greta-"Greta's Milam" 90B-54582. DOB 9/17/10. Gotcha Day 11/30/12. Bridge Day 03/30/17. Ben-"P Kay Key Train" 63A-61271. DOB 6/2/13. Gotcha Day 12/26/15.

My heart sank when I saw Cora's name in Remembrance this morning.

I am so sorry for the loss of your beautiful girl.

I loved seeing all your pictures of Cora. She had the most expressive eyes.

Godspeed, sweet girl. You will be missed.

:grouphug:f_pink

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

Guest GriffinsMom

I'm so sorry for the loss of your sweet, brave, Cora. She was so special and so well loved by you and the rest of her family. She will be sorely missed. Godspeed to the Bridge Cora.

:f_red:gh_run:f_red

I am so sorry for the loss of your beautiful Cora. She looks so much like our angel Brandy; the same sweet brindle with a white face.

I do hate cancer. It is the thief who robs us, everyday, of those we love.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

Guest PiagetsMom

I'm so sorry to see this........I've always thought you had the most beautiful pack of girls, and enjoy your stories and photos of them. Cora was well loved :grouphug

I am so very sorry for the loss of your very, very beautiful and special girl :cry1 :cry1 :cry1

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

Guest vahoundlover

:weep OMG NO! Not my girlie, I can't believe I'm reading this. I am so very sorry:grouphug I remember when you met Cora and I remember you contemplating whether bringing her home was the right thing to do or not. I was so glad you came to your senses! ;) I love all the pictures, Cora had such an expressive face with a twinkle in her eyes....eyes so full of love and wisdom. :beatheart

Godspeed Baby Girl, I will never forget you :f_pink

Guest BlackandBrindle

I sit here with tears streaming down my face. I am so sorry for the loss of your sweet, precious, brave girl.

While I know you'd have liked to give her a hundred years of love, I know she never doubted the fact that she was safe, spoiled, and most of all loved by you.

Run free sweet Cora. Send your mom a sign that you're okay now. :grouphug