Miles (prairie Dog)

Pepperjack

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Godspeed Miles run with all the angels. :candle:gh_run

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

I'm so sorry. :cry1 Osteo is just a rotten disease and spares no one. :( Miles is now running free at the Bridge, in the best of company. :gh_run

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Guest Lovemyhound

I had the pleasure of knowing Miles - even for just a short time. :( I know his mommies loved him very much.

Your old friend Viche will be waiting for you at the bridge. Run free, sweet boy.

Guest 8_Greyt_Greys

Miles you sweet boy. You always was so happy. you would bark and bark when anyone would walk into the kennel.

You wanted a cookie and another cookie. Then you would wait to get some love. You were a sweetheart and i am so happy you got to know what a home was. So sorry big guy.

I thank your mom and dad for loving you and letting you have a wonderful life. Please look down on them and help them get thru this hard time. Night big guy.

So unfair- so young. I am so sorry.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

My condolences to all who knew & loved Miles. He was a beautiful boy & way too young to leave. Godspeed Miles! f_yellow

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

Guest GiJenn51

PJ-- I'm so very sorry about Miles. :cry1 :cry1

I know you really enjoyed him. I hope his family is doing OK.

God speed Miles--- watch over those other hounds in need.

PJ, I didn't realize you had posted a rememberance for Prairie dog. Thank you. He was such a lovely dog :cry1

Meredith with Heyokha (HUS Me Teddy) and Crow (Mike Milbury). Missing Turbo (Sendahl Boss), Pancho, JoJo, and "Fat Stacks" Juana, the psycho kitty. Canku wakan kin manipi.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire

Sorry Peej, I know how much you cared for Prairie. :grouphug

My condolences to his adopters as well. :(

gallery_12662_3351_862.jpg

Jen, CPDT-KA with Zuri, lab in a greyhound suit, Violet, formerly known as Faith, Skye, the permanent puppy, Cisco, resident cat, and my baby girl Neyla, forever in my heart

"The great thing about science is that you're free to disagree with it, but you'll be wrong."

Godspeed, sweet Miles.

You were loved.

:grouphug

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

I'm so sorry PJ. He was a beautiful boy.

Melanie and Eric with Leminim and Eieio and silly kitty Elsa.
See you again someday, my sweet Payton (Flying Payton May 9, 2000-March 18, 2012)
Missing my sweet JJ, world's sweetest cat (April 1997-November 30, 2015)

Stealing food in heaven, my darling Minnie (2006-April 21, 2016)
Reunited with her favorite person in heaven, my Dad, Satin the skittish kitty (2002-May 7, 2016)