My Foster Has Tape Worms- Eewwww

Wonder

I left a message for the vet last night that I need pills for him and want to treat mine as well just to be safe

They call back- they don't do pills, just injections.

So I call another vet that we use and since they haven't seen my dogs- they can't give pills. Ok- get that.

They can't give my foster pills either since they won't be doing his neuter (scheduled for next Friday at the first clinic).

What a pita!

I sure hope my guys don't have wormy butt- that's the fosters new nickname.

gallery_2213_3086_11460.jpg

Kari and the pups.
Run free sweet Hana 9/21/08-9/12/10. Missing Sparks with every breath.
Passion 10/16/02-5/25/17

Should be able to just buy from omahavaccine? I haven't needed any in years but check there.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

The 2nd vet called back and said to wait until next Friday at his neuter to get the injection.

Unless mine injested an infected flea- chances are pretty slim to none they will get tape worms

gallery_2213_3086_11460.jpg

Kari and the pups.
Run free sweet Hana 9/21/08-9/12/10. Missing Sparks with every breath.
Passion 10/16/02-5/25/17

Go to Petsmart or Tractor Supply and buy the pills that have praziquantel in them. It's OTC. The doses are on the package. B)

If you want to give something for rounds as well, use the Wormex; it hits both!