Ohio State Greyhound Medical Conference

Looks like registration is already closed--bummer :(

Registration is not closed as I just registered Thursday. I have not made my hotel registration yet. Which is closer to the conference...The Varsity Inn or the University Plaza Hotel. Also what type of weather is normal the first of March? I am so excited that I am going and will get to meet some of you. My name badge for the conference will be sharon haugen aka brandimom.

Edited by brandimom

gallery_19161_3282_5037.jpg

Registration is not closed as I just registered Thursday. I have not made my hotel registration yet. Which is closer to the conference...The Varsity Inn or the University Plaza Hotel. Also what type of weather is normal the first of March? I am so excited that I am going and will get to meet some of you. My name badge for the conference will be sharon haugen aka brandimom.

woo hoo!! i'll get to meet you!

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

Guest TinasTroops

Ohhh good idea - I am gonna to request to add my chat name to my badge too.

My name badge for the conference will be sharon haugen aka brandimom.

Edited by TinasTroops

woo hoo!! i'll get to meet you!

Looking forward to meeting you too!

gallery_19161_3282_5037.jpg

Guest boondog

The Varsity Inn North (which I didn't know existed until FLT visited :blush) and University Plaza are right next to each other and are north of OSU. The Varsity Inn is a little south of the vet hospital. All three of them are within a couple of minutes of OSU.

ETA: I responded to your PM about the weather before I saw this. For anyone else who wants to know, our high temps should be 30's-40's, maybe a little warmer by the end of Feb. Who knows around here? Gotta love Ohio in the winter!

Edited by boondog

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest junebug

Registration Information

Course fees: $100 for Veterinarians, $75 for Owners and Technicians (U.S. funds only). Registration includes conference instruction, continental breakfast, lunch, notes and refreshments. Registration is open on a first- come, first-served basis and may close prior to February 29, 2010, if the course is filled.

You may cancel your conference registration at any time prior to February 19, 2010, and receive an 80 percent refund of the course fee. There will be no refunds for cancellations received after February 19, 2010. There are no refunds for no shows. If the course is cancelled, you will receive a full refund.

For further information or to register, please see our web site at vetmedce.osu.edu or contact:

Office of Veterinary Continuing Education The Ohio State University College of Veterinary Medicine 601 Vernon Tharp Street

Columbus, OH 43210

Phone: (614) 292-8727 Fax: (614) 292-4335 E-mail: vetmedce@osu.edu

I just found the above info!