Happy Burfday Goghbaby

Guest Heehoo

This would've been his 7th birthday...

01_13A.jpg

18 months old, I had just picked up & Flash up from the vet getting their alterations. He was so shy & so afraid. But he followed me everywhere.

14_12.jpg

He loved Holly...she would snuggle up against him at night & nap.

may18520.jpg

His favorite collar, his uncle Hurricane made it only for him. So its now in a special box along with his purple muzzle.

Dec12221.jpg

He loved to roach. Once he found out he could do that, anywhere....he'd flip over & sleep for hours.

Jun22_51.jpg

He was my offical fly chaser. No one else does it now.

Oct21323.jpg

Birthday party with sissies, Passion & Star at the MSGAO reunion when they turned 5 yrs old.

Apr12111.jpg

I miss my baby. :beatheart

Happy Birthday handsome, you left us way too soon, so I'm guessing they needed you for a very special job.

Send your mom a special butterfly :beatheart

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

What a beautiful angel your Gogh was, Hilda.

Happy Birthday at the Bridge, sweet baby.

:grouphug

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

He was so beautiful. :grouphug

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

Happy birthday handsome. Gone way too soon.

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

Happy Birthday, shiny sweet boy. Hugs to your momma who will miss you always.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

He REALLY was a baby boy. :(

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project