Proud New Greyhound Mom Here

TKtheGreyt

Guest TheDoggfather

Here's a little couple of tidbits for you... the prefix to his name, "TK" stands for "Tanner Kennels". He was owned by Dr. Marty Tanner, who just so happens to be the current President of the National Greyhound Association (NGA). Also, he has a brother, TK Movin On who is the co-track record holder at the Palm Beach Kennel Club over their Marathon (7/16's of a mile) Course.

Congratulations on your new addition... even if it did take ya'll 40 years ;)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome from Gainesville, FL!! :welcome2

TK sure is a handsome boy!!

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

Guest Sweetreba

Congratulations! What a cutie. I got my first grey in Aug of last year. I was in my mid sixties, three months later I got my second and it is now a year and the only reason I don't have three is because I live in a condo and my limit is two pets. I had other dogs and these two are less trouble than any one I ever had. They are so laid back and quiet and loving that the whole neighborhood comes out to see and pet them when I am walking them. Their personalities are so different: My girl is very regal and elegant and my boy is a clown. They play differently and they entertain me all the time. Good Luck.

Guest FreddyGirl

Be still my heart, those bedroom eyes. It's a good thing my Bobbi didn't see him, she might want another litter. what b

eautiful puppers they would have made. Gotta love them fawn doggies.

Welcome,

Nancy and the Pack

He is very handsome...welcome...so what took you so long :colgate

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

:confetti Congratulations and welcome to GT. TK is one handsome hound!

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

• 2 weeks later...
Guest smudgebear

Welcome from CT! Your boy is very handsome! I'm also new to the wonderful world of greyhounds. :) We adopted ours about 3 months ago...he's a beautiful fawn guy like TK. This site is amazing so enjoy!