Is This Something To Worry About?

Guest Balfie

I just got in from work this evening (DH was upstairs) to find my girlie had done a poop in the front room. Only a smallish one, Mr Whippy consistency if you know what I mean! (Not diarrhoea).

She has just been a bit sick, twice, small amounts and undigested food. Dh says she didnt eat her dinner, which is very unlike her.

She doesnt seem unwell in herself, I have gently felt her tummy, its all soft and she didnt seem to have any discomfort when I did it.

As she is does not seem ill in herself I am not panicking, but I cant help but worry a bit - typically its Friday night so her own vet wont be around til Monday. Obviously if she becomes ill I will call the emergency vet, no problem, but I would like it if anyone cant tell me what might have caused this? Is it anything to worry about? (Could it signify something nasty I mean.)

I am hoping someone can reassure me that its probably just something shes eaten....

:unsure

Could be just a little tummy upset. You can give her some Pepcid and see if it settles her tummy a bit. She may just have a little bug. If she starts throwing everything up, including water then I'd take her in and have her seen.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Thanks. She just had a drink of some water and that has stayed down. Dh took her out & he said she did 'a lot' of poo - mr whippy again.

Thankyou for reassuring me! I will keep an eye on her, at least I am not working tomorrow so I will be here with her.

Guest Energy11

Yep, the Pepcid AC, maybe some plain yogurt and boiled chicken and rice ... bland things over the weekend. Might have eaten something that didn't agree with her.

Good Luck and hope things work out just fine!

Guest Energy11
I will get her some chicken and rice. She is just sleeping now, no further sickness so I am feeling happier.

Thankyou!

Great! Happy to hear that! Good Luck, and hopefully, she will keep a "happy tummy!" "-)