(updated Pics) Rudy Finally Made It!

Guest quietstorm

Guest quietstorm

Well she had a long haul here from warm Texas to very cold Canada, but she still managed to look stunning when she stepped out of the crate :)

My little saluki mix is absolutely gorgeous, very feminine, looks a lot like my Ranger. She is super skinny with bones sticking out everywhere. I can't get over how dainty she is - so frail looking compared to my three brutes!

All dogs are so far getting along so I'm excited for her cold weather gear to get here so we can start walking all together. And of course I now have a girl for all those gorgeous girlie collars out there!

This is her at her last foster where she was hanging out in a loose kennel style with 8 other hounds, including her sister (who is still available by the way).

rudy3.jpg

At the border

DSC01437.jpg

She has good taste! She has claimed the memory foam bed as her own

DSC01438.jpg

But she did try out the others

DSC01442.jpg

Swimming in Ranger's old sweater

DSC01444.jpg

All lined up - Force still prefers the 2x3 mat at the back door - biggest dog on the smallest mat in the house

DSC01451.jpg

Borrowing some of Hogan's space - she isn't afraid to share a bed and has already climbed on Ranger's when he's on it - something the others wouldn't dare. Ranger said nothing so maybe it's a girl thing :wub:

DSC01453.jpg

This is Force (in case you haven't seen my big baby before) :P

Photo007.jpg

Edited by quietstorm

Guest houndstooth4

*melts into a puddle of goo* Oh, she is just too cute! She'll have all those boys wrapped around her dew claw in no time! I love her earsies! :wub:

Guest redreed

Welcome home Rudy -- She's just beautiful, all your pack is!!!

Your Force looks a lot like my Jocko. (why does that sound tacky for some reason -- :blink: )

• 2 weeks later...

What a lovely girl she is! :wub: And the rest of the family is beautiful too. Congrats! :confetti

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

I have met her and she is a real beauty...and Hogan gets a running mate :lol

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

Guest quietstorm

I think Rudy's sister is in Joaquin, TX. Not sure where exactly that is but I think it is north. Sorry I am just now seeing this post.

Her foster mother told me today that she is pretty sure they are not going to fail at fostering Kuchi (sister). Which kind of makes me sad :( It's nice to know her sister's mom and we keep in touch regularly through email. I guess I just kind of thought that I would always know where her sister was in case we wanted to 'visit'.

If I didn't think I would end up divorced, I would send for her. Immediately!

How could you resist this face??

DSC01469.jpg

Beside her new crabby brother Ranger

DSC01470.jpg

Her foster mom sent her a new collar!

DSC01474.jpg

She's even teaching the obnoxious boys how to share!

DSC01465.jpg

If someone on here was to adopt her sister I'd be so happy to stay in touch!

Edited by quietstorm

• 1 month later...