Hello From The Space Center In Florida

Guest dobiegrey

Guest dobiegrey

Hi Everybody,

Just want to introduce myself, I am Lou Boggs (short for Marilou) and I am a Mom to 2 grown married son, grammy to a beautiful 18 month old grandson, and Momma to a beautiful Greyhound named Betty (Pikes Ugly Betty) and a psycho Doberman named Jack. Betty is my very first Greyhound after 33 years of Dobermans and one little beagle and I am HOOKED. God I wish I had discovered this magnificent breed years ago!! Course I loved MY dobermans but the Greyhound is really something special and I will have Greyts until I am too old to, which I hope is for many more years. I got Betty in December of last year so she has been with us for a little over 10 months now, she has a little trouble with her tummy but that seems to be resolving with special food IVD venison and potato. We did deal with some little things at the beginning she broke her toe back in January running in the backyard and had to wear a splint for weeks and got a pressure sore so that was a busy few weeks but she is doing great and is such a joy!! Jack is a bit of a bully but she has learned "his rules" AND stood up to him a couple of times and gave him the devil so they are doing great!! He is not a player and that is what I think she misses, she has tried to get him to play and he just grumps at her so she gives him a look of "sore head" and walks away. She and I started doing M&G a couple of months ago which we both love and I had her tested for Therapy dog which of course she passed with flying colors (she is sooo greyt) we will continue that soon. I like many people have been looking for work and just recently accepted a job back in the industry I was in for 23 years, I will be working at the Cruise Terminal at Port Canaveral for THE FUN SHIP!! I am very excited I left the cruise industry about 4 years ago to go back to school full time (mid life crisis) finished school, got a job and realized I HATED IT!!! So I guit and helped my 80 year old mom take care of my wheelchair bound 85 year old dad until he past in July 2008 and I have been trying to decide since what I wanted to do when I grew up!!!! hahaha.....Soooo I am back at the ship!! It's what I know and it's what I LOVE!! (besides my doggies).Sorry this was so long, but I thought what the hey they might as well know me!! I am an open book, not real knowledgeable BUT an open book!! Maybe an open Comic Book!!HHAA

I did not know about this forum until very recently when one of the other ladies that do m&gs with me mentioned it and I am soooooo glad she did, what a greyt site!! Thanks all and I hope I get to know you all very well!!!

How do I post pictures, I cannot figure it out!! :colgate

Lou

Guest greytsox

Welcome from PA.!

I'm not sure how everyone else posts photos on here but I upload them to www.photobucket.com and that gives me the "code" to post them on here. ! Hopefully that helps, if not, I'm sure you will get lots of answers on ways to go about it.

Hi there, Lou!!

Greetings from Gainesville, FL!! :welcome2

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

Welcome from Maryland!

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

Welcome!!! You will find that many grey owners here are Dobie lovers too.

Edited for ridiculous grammar mistake.

Edited by MauCarden

Missing my sweet girl Scout. My snuggler, my chow-hound, my kissy girl.
It never thunders at the Bridge, and your food bowl is ALWAYS filled.

So strange not living in Atty World. I was a love struck handmaiden to your every whim.

Welcome from sunny Phoenix, AZ...Soon you will be a picture posting pro..The best way to do the pics is upload them ona webiste..most use Photobucket.com Then you can copy and paste a direct link from PB when you p[ost on this little gem of a site..

Looking forward to seeing you babies...even the non-greys.. We love them all

Greg

newsig1127ab_zps4af4600d.jpg
Isis, Always in my Heart Bijou, My Sweetest Angel