Am I Fighting A Losing Battle?

Sorcha

That you're even asking tells me the answer is probably yes.

I can tell how much you love her. What we she want if she could speak? What would YOU want if it was you?

One thing my vet told me when I had my old boy put down was that she had never had a client call a few days later and say, "It was too soon." But many who called and asked, "Why did I wait so long?"

It's hard, but seeing him leave me peacefully instead of suffering...it was a comfort to me.

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Update? How's she doin? :candle:hope

Still the same, no worse. Still eating all she can while standing up. Still going outside. Still playful and has some life left in her. It's not time yet, but it could be soon, I do not know yet.

Edited by Sorcha

Guest Energy11
Update? How's she doin? :candle:hope

Still the same, no worse. Still eating all she can while standing up. Still going outside. Still playful and has some life left in her. It's not time yet, but it could be soon, I do not know yet.

Please ... just take it, day, by day ... that is ALL YOU CAN DO! Love, hugs and prayers from me and my five!

Guest Lovemyhound

Good. I'm so glad that she hasn't deteriorated further. Enjoy her time with you and let her know that you love her each and every day! :wub: