Howdy From Texas

Guest FidosCollars

Guest FidosCollars

Hey Gang,

My name is Jo and I am new here. I would like to confess that I do not have a Greyhound but I do have dogs. I love talking about my dogs and spoiling them of course.

We live in the Fort Worth area and have been here for about 7 years now. Not as bad as I thought it would be. Not everyone wears chaps and boots :)

We got our first dogSam from the humane society as a puppy. He is a good good boy. Very ill when we adopted him but he was a normal pup in just a few weeks. He is a Lab Mix and full of energy....he always wants to play so we make sure to give him play time and walks every single day. The most well behaved dog ever, he is the best.

One year later we recued Maggie from the Great Pyr rescue. Not as much energy as Sam, much bigger than Sam and way less obedient. lol. She is a funny girl. Very cuddly and very stubborn. She has been a handful at times but what a big personality she has. She is big and white so everyone is drawn to her and she loves the attention. I want another Pyr but we need a bigger house first.

Just like everyone else on these forums, we love our fur babies to pieces and they bring so much joy to our lives.

Nice to meet everyone.

Jo

Guest FidosCollars

Ha ...the bells are great potty training tools. We still use ours and our dogs have been potty trained for 2 years. Our Great Pyr will only ring once then resorts to nose punching the door. Needless to say we no longer have a screen door.

----------------------------------------------------------

Nice to meet you Sam....do you have any dogs?

Guest GreyColors

Greetings from SC! I'm pretty new here too! And I don't have a greyhound yet either!

I just like talking with people that do and adoring their pups from afar. :)

The people here are really nice, though; and they really love their pups!

As for the bigger house.. I know how that goes. That's why we don't have our own hound yet. Still hoping though!

:D

Guest FidosCollars

That's what I love about these boards.....everyone is so passionate about their dogs. My husband thinks I'm a little crazy when it comes to my babies.

:wave from Plano, Texas :D

gallery_12867_3348_20333.jpg
~Beth, with a crazy mixed crew of misfits.
~ Forever and Always missing and loving Steak, Carmen, Ivy, Isis, and Madi.
Don't cry because it's ended, Smile because it happened.
Before you judge me, try to keep an open mind, not everyone likes your taste.

Guest FidosCollars

Oh cool....some TX locals here. The weather takes some getting used to huh? I've never lived anywhere where it changes so much in a matter of a day or two. I used to be sick a lot the first two years here.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...