Buster`s Lame

Hi All, Could you kind Folks spare some kind thoughts for buster,as some of you may know,buster is a border terrier,we do not know what happened when we got into the field this afternoon,the boys trotted off as normal ,my brother and i were chatting when we looked buster was laying down,i sensed something was not right,he is now lame ,and cannot put any weight on his rear right leg,we can only assume he tried to jump the small ditch and injured himself, nothing visible,other than feeling sorry for himself,and not putting weight on the leg,we will see how he is in the morning,then mabey a trip to the vets,so kind thoughts and prayers requested please.

Guest Energy11

Buster is the name of my Mom's Boston Terrier :-)

He is a sweetie, as I am sure your Buster is, as well. Love, hugs and warm thoughts for YOUR Buster Boy!

:(

Hopefully a minor sprain or a bruised foot.

Please be well, Buster.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest eaglflyt
Hi All, Could you kind Folks spare some kind thoughts for buster,as some of you may know,buster is a border terrier,we do not know what happened when we got into the field this afternoon,the boys trotted off as normal ,my brother and i were chatting when we looked buster was laying down,i sensed something was not right,he is now lame ,and cannot put any weight on his rear right leg,we can only assume he tried to jump the small ditch and injured himself, nothing visible,other than feeling sorry for himself,and not putting weight on the leg,we will see how he is in the morning,then mabey a trip to the vets,so kind thoughts and prayers requested please.

I will certainly keep Buster in my thoughts and prayers. I love the pictures you've posted of sweet Buster. : )

my partner Took Buster to the vets today,and the prognosis is ligament damage :( so its keep him resting for three weeks, The vet is hopeful it will heal itself,if not its surgery to have a plate fitted,in the meantime he is on metacam, Thank youall for your kind thoughts.

Edited by Peppersdad

Sending best wishes and healing thoughts to the little "growth".....hopefully it shouldn't be too hard to keep him quiet for a few weeks, I really hope it does the trick. You know where I am if you need anything.

<p>"One day I hope to be the person my dog thinks I am"Sadi's Pet Pages Sadi's Greyhound Data PageMulder1/9/95-21/3/04 Scully1/9/95-16/2/05Sadi 7/4/99 - 23/6/13 CroftviewRGT

Fingers crossed Buster's leg will heal and he won't need surgery. Best luck keeping him quiet for a few weeks.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Sending best wishes and healing thoughts to the little "growth".....hopefully it shouldn't be too hard to keep him quiet for a few weeks, I really hope it does the trick. You know where I am if you need anything.
Thanks , Mel, He is making a little improvement,just started to put a little weight on the leg,so :goodluck ,and he is lapping up all the attention,and with buster not being the most energetic little dog its not to hard to keep him resting :rolleyes:

Edited by Peppersdad