A Few White Lights And Prayers

Guest TinasTroops

Guest TinasTroops

I am trying to stay cool, calm and collective, ensure my Bo Man is is the right frame of mine for his surgery next Monday.

I am alittle out of sorts with this, it is his first surgery he has had since retirement, and at 11.5 I am concerned with his age.

It invassive surgery, close to his throat, but he'll pull through like the champ he is! He has too..

It has been such a trying year, loosing Tilt and Cyah that things just have to look up for all of us.. just have too.

:goodluck

I'll be thinking of you and Booker, T.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Lots of good thoughts and white light for Booker.

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

I have good feelings about this Tina. You know I love that boy soooooooooo much!

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

Tina, Booker will be fine, believe it.

Rickie (who is also 11) is here to tell you he had surgery two weeks ago to remove a (benign) tumour (with margins) from the front of his chest and he's doing great! You know the drill, the first days are the hardest but the body is programmed to heal and Booker will do exactly that.

Hugs!!

Edited by Rickiesmom

Guest TinasTroops

Thanks Mary

Tina, Booker will be fine, believe it.

Rickie (who is also 11) is here to tell you he had surgery two weeks ago to remove a (benign) tumour (with margins) from the front of his chest and he's doing great! You know the drill, the first days are the hardest but the body is programmed to heal and Booker will do exactly that.

Hugs!!

Guest TinasTroops

We're home ans he has eatin dinner and taken his meds. He is alittle unsettled, I think not feeling right about the meds but I am sure it will pass shortly.

He was a trooper in and out in under an hour and was done by 11 and ready to go at 2 but we keep him there until 4.

The Mass was HUGE, 10 cm! And Sheri can attest to that, I am so thankful we decided to so this and remove it cause it was infringing on other organs such as his esophagus and curtiod artery. And making it difficult for him to eat.

We will have the results in a few days and staples removed in 10.

Thank you everyone!

We had a very rough night, sleepless for everyone especially Booker. He was in a fair amount of pain so we upped his Tramodol which helped very little. Today seems better, ate breakfest and took all his meds and now I think understands that sleep and rest are the only things that will help this pass quickly.

His bruising I would think is faily normal, swelling has subsided, he has 2 blood pockets but we expected that and should be reabsorbed in the next weeks or so.

I am exhaused, and have a migrane but thankful I decided to take today as a vacation day as well.

Thank you everyone again

I'm so glad things went well. Now you all need to get some rest and you'll all feel better. Speedy recovery Booker!

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

I'm so glad his surgery is over and that mass is out! Continued prayers for a fast and uneventful recovery---and a good night's sleep for everyone!

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Sending healing thoughts and prayers for a benign path report. Hug Booker for me. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.