"love Love Love"

Guest kelli123

Guest dramaqueen

You've got a bad case of the butterflies for now. In a couple of days you'll feel great. Congrats on your adoption She is soo pretty!!! how about the name Lucena? (Lucy for short) She is so cute she fits the name. Good Luck

Guest Simonie

What a beautiful girl! Congratulations!

I had to look her up in Greyhound-Data because she look so familiar. I was right; your dog and mine have Flying Penske in common! It's the father of Sookie (Sophia's Choice) and he's the grand-father of your Dove. No wonder why she's so cute!!

Here's a picture of Sookie that I adopted 3 weeks ago:

2gvr035.jpg

• 1 year later...
Guest HenryR1st

We just adopted Perfect Built son of Lonesome Cry and Prairies Eagle. I found you guys by searching 'lonesome cry'. We couldn't be happier with him! This is our first post so i'm not sure if our photos will work (kinda complicated process...oopps looks like i have to sign up for another site to post pictures). Lots of great info on this forum.

:confetti Congratulations on your beautiful girl! Can't wait to see more pictures.

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

congratulations...she's very pretty

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

We just adopted Perfect Built son of Lonesome Cry and Prairies Eagle. I found you guys by searching 'lonesome cry'. We couldn't be happier with him! This is our first post so i'm not sure if our photos will work (kinda complicated process...oopps looks like i have to sign up for another site to post pictures). Lots of great info on this forum.

Once you figure out how to use Photobucket, be sure to put pictures and formally introduce your baby!!!

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

Guest HenryR1st

IMG_1125.jpgIMG_1158.jpg

Here is our Henry (perfect built) son on Lonesome Cry. We have had him for about 1 1/2 months. He is almost 3 years old and I think he raced a few times at Derby Lane in Florida. He may have not been the fastest one on the track but we absolutely love him! His new home is in Oregon.

Edited by HenryR1st

Guest KansasGrey

OK, I won't be able to get to sleep tonight if I don't say this,(collar police) please don't put tags on the d-ring of a martingale collar. The tags or martingale can get caught in a crate, on kitchen cabinet knobs or so many things. If you are not there to rescue them they freak out and can strangle themselves. We remove collars when we are not at home or leave a tag collar on them.

Congrats on both dogs they are beautiful!!! Dove is marked so much like our Lisa.

Guest HenryR1st

OK, I won't be able to get to sleep tonight if I don't say this,(collar police) please don't put tags on the d-ring of a martingale collar. The tags or martingale can get caught in a crate, on kitchen cabinet knobs or so many things. If you are not there to rescue them they freak out and can strangle themselves. We remove collars when we are not at home or leave a tag collar on them.

Congrats on both dogs they are beautiful!!! Dove is marked so much like our Lisa.

Ok we will change that tonight. we are still learning a lot.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest BluMommy

IMG_1125.jpgIMG_1158.jpg

Here is our Henry (perfect built) son on Lonesome Cry. We have had him for about 1 1/2 months. He is almost 3 years old and I think he raced a few times at Derby Lane in Florida. He may have not been the fastest one on the track but we absolutely love him! His new home is in Oregon.

Wow I can't believe how much he looks like my Sky! Also a Lonesome Cry daughter!

We have had Sky less than a month.

skyedit-1.jpg

Sky1edit-1.jpg

She is gorgeous, congrats!

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

Guest HenryR1st

Its so neat to see Henry's half brothers and sisters!! I wonder if any of his full siblings made it into adoption. Anyone have a greyhound from Prairies Eagle and Lonesome Cry, born in Feb 2009?

Edited by HenryR1st