Sign in to follow this  
jodyksam

Where Are We From?

Elizabeth in Hudson Valley, New York (Dutchess County) and Punta Gorda, Florida (west coast).

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Teri with rollover ronee (ronee) rowdy jill ( Jill) and beware of phog(phog) in Enid Oklahoma and Overland Park ks

We live in BC, Canada. DH and DD's were born in Canada, I came from the UK and Ollie came from Colorado, US. So we are a multi-national family :)

David and Monica - West Chester, PA

Greyhound: Sidney our Brindle Bean (Kanes Seminol)

Kitties: Raider my old man, Sophie the Fearless and Nalla the Purr Box

Rainbow Bridge babies never to be forgotten: June (Potrs June 6.1.09 - 3.1.19), Bella, Spike, DC, Gilda & Killer.

Greetings from The Magic City in the Sunshine State - Miami, Florida

Jorge, Irene and our Grey, Wendy. :wave

Irene ~ Owned and Operated by Lola (AMF Won't Forget ~ D.O.B. 04/29/15)

Wendy (Lost Footing ~ 12/11/05 - 08/18/17) ~ Forever in our hearts. "I am yours, you are mine".

We don't currently have a grey - but happy to be a resource for anyone near us. Sobesmom - very north-central PA, on the NY border.

Hi Jody,

I am trying to find two Greyhound puppy brothers and wanted to use your list to locate people in my area that may know where I can check, but I am unsure how to find and message the people on your list. Can you please advise how I can find and message them here?

Thank you,

Bryant

Hi Jody,

I am trying to find two Greyhound puppy brothers and wanted to use your list to locate people in my area that may know where I can check, but I am unsure how to find and message the people on your list. Can you please advise how I can find and message them here?

Thank you,

Bryant

Bryant, you can't message folks on this forum until you see that your post count if 50. To find puppies I'd suggest searching for greyhound adoptions groups in your area for oops litters.

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella)
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png