• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

David and Monica - West Chester, PA

Greyhounds: Amelia (Cataloosahatchee 9.10.17) & Carmen (Rebellious Bird 8.23.17)
Kitty: Biggi Paws (7.4.13)
Horse: WC Kharena (2.28.17)
Rainbow Bridge: Raider Kitty (4.1.01 - 8.12.21), Sidney (Kane's Seminole 11.14.08 - 9.26.19 ), June (Potrs June 6.1.09 - 3.1.19) Bella the Rottweiler, Kitties: Spike, DC, Gilda, Killer, Sophie & Nala 

Greetings from The Magic City in the Sunshine State - Miami, Florida

Jorge, Irene and our Grey, Wendy. :wave

Irene ~ Owned and Operated by Jenny (Jenny Rocks ~ 11/24/17) ~ JRo, Jenny from the Track

Lola (AMF Won't Forget ~ 04/29/15 -07/22/19) - My girl. I'll always love you.

Wendy (Lost Footing ~ 12/11/05 - 08/18/17) ~ Forever in our hearts. "I am yours, you are mine".

• 8 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Jody,

I am trying to find two Greyhound puppy brothers and wanted to use your list to locate people in my area that may know where I can check, but I am unsure how to find and message the people on your list. Can you please advise how I can find and message them here?

Thank you,

Bryant

Hi Jody,

I am trying to find two Greyhound puppy brothers and wanted to use your list to locate people in my area that may know where I can check, but I am unsure how to find and message the people on your list. Can you please advise how I can find and message them here?

Thank you,

Bryant

Bryant, you can't message folks on this forum until you see that your post count if 50. To find puppies I'd suggest searching for greyhound adoptions groups in your area for oops litters.

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Rita the podenco maneta, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels:  Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 7 months later...
Hi everyone! This is Daphne's mom (formerly Boss Kelsy), I got daphne 8 months ago and we're in New York City also
:)I launched a youtube channel 🎥 on greyhounds🐕 It's an honest channel on what it's like living with a greyhound and I found some wisdom on this website - especially when my girl was barking her head off on her first night with me. Would love recommendations! Head over and watch/subscribe 👉 LOTS OF LOVE!

• 2 months later...

Originally from Michigan (where our two original Greyhounds were adopted from). We now live in western Washington state. 

1615264629_GreyTalkSignature(3).jpg.a7b6b720dfaa68415ff2b88c61e6bb72.jpg

Two furless kids, and Kota, the Doberman, cat littermates Kissy and Skully, and the chicken flock: Princess, Sunflower, Luna, Ember, Rose, Dolly, and Clementine.
Missing Rainbow Bridgers: Chase (J's Fear Not), Lulu (former coyote hunting puppy), and Skah (the deaf Great Pyrenees). Waiting on our next foster-fail Greyhound.

All animal pictures all the time at: instagram/greytpets

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, giraffe said:

NJ will always be home to me, but I'm now a transplant in NC.

Welcome from coastal NC (Camp Lejeune/Jacksonville) :welcome2

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Rita the podenco maneta, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels:  Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png