• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Rocky Mount, NC. I adopted my greyhound from http://greyhoundfriends.com/in Oak Ridge, NC 27310.

The Rocky Mount area is often a popular route for greyhound transporting by individuals, and often a hand-off area for drivers heading further north.

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Rita the podenco maneta, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels:  Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Guest pcotton3

The Rocky Mount area is often a popular route for greyhound transporting by individuals, and often a hand-off area for drivers heading further north.

Is there a way I can help?

Is there a way I can help?

Along the Florida to points further north corridor helping might be driving a leg up toward Richmond or if you have a fenced yard, letting the traveling dogs have a place to stretch their legs and go potty before continuing on.

We don't talk about transports here on GT since it's against the rules. If you're on Facebook look for Greyhounds In Need of Transportation. There is also a Greytalk on Facebook as well. That's fine for cute stuff but this message board is the one where you'll easily find info on health, medical, behavior questions and more.

Edited by macoduck

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Rita the podenco maneta, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels:  Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

We are from Warendorf, Germany. And we'd love to be on the list, please.

Sorry for butchering the english language. I try to keep the mistakes to a minimum.

Nadine with Paddy (Zippy Mullane), Saoirse (Lizzie Be Nice), Abu (Cillowen Abu) and bridge angels Colin (Dessies Hero) and Andy (Riot Officer).