Crisco Roo - 1/4/96 To 9/28/09

Guest bigorangedog

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest houndstooth4

:cry1 That was a beautiful tribute to a much loved companion! I am glad that the two of you had seven amazing years together, but I cried as I read it because I felt your loss as well. I am so sorry!

:f_pink

I'm so sorry. Way too much loss in such a short a period of time :f_red

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

Crisco was quite obviously your very soul...... I am so very sorry, sending you strength and hugs, I know how you are aching for your baby :(

Jackie with Tangerine and Chimes

Always missing Gracie, Steely, Annie, Payne, Twilite, Janey Bug, Bindi, Sophie, and Dazzle

Guest greyt2love

What a beautiful tribute to your handsome Crisco Roo. The tears rolling down my face right now are for you because it is so very clear that Crisco had a wonderful life with you and left it knowing he was loved beyond all else. Run free, sweet Crisco Roo !

Edited by greyt2love

Guest Downtownhoundz

I'm so terribly sorry for your loss. Many of us know how you feel,but you can rest assured that there was a joyous reunion at the bridge today as those that went before him welcomed him home ... :gh_run

What a loved boy - a beautiful tribute to a very special boy.

I am so sorry.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

I'm so sorry for your loss. Crisco was a very lucky boy to have found such a wonderful home. I wish you peace & strength. Godspeed Crisco! f_yellow

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

I don't think I've read anything so beautiful. I'm sorry your boy had to leave you but so glad you had each other for those wonderful years. Bless your poor breaking heart.

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

I know you feel like your words didn't do him justice, but they did. He was so loved. He was unbelievably special, and only you could have loved him all he was worth.

Many, many, MANY thoughts to you.

Run free sweet Crisco. You have many friends waiting for you.

VPCTshirtLogo3-1-1.jpg

petblink7.gifpetblink63.gif

"Speak your mind - even if your voice shakes" - Maggie Kuhn

"It's better to be hated for who you are, than loved for who you are not" - Unknown

"Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil says "Oh Crap. She's up." - Unknown

I am so sorry for your loss. Thank you for sharing your memories with us.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

No! No, no, no.....Oh, Jen, I know that saying that won't make it so, and trying to wrap my mind around your enormous loss and being unable to, won't bring him back or ease your pain. So I can only cry with you and share your sadness. To say I'm sorry seems not enough.

I believe that your tribute is the most beautiful I've ever read. I'm going to print it so that I can come back to it if I ever doubt that a human and a dog can be soul mates. You have a gift with words as you do with everything else you create. And you have a gift for opening your heart so totally, and loving so deeply.

Oh, sweet Crisco, you were truly bessed, weren't you? To be precisely where you were supposed to be, sharing your life with the person who loved and understood you best, that was the most precious gift of all, a gift that you returned a thousand times over. I know you are safe and free of pain and weariness, and I wish that you could send your Mom a sign to bring just a little comfort to her broken heart. Your love will live on, I'm sure, and what you have started will continue to grow.

You were the best, best, best boyhound Lydia could have ever had. We'll miss you so much, just knowing you were out there being Crisco Roo, hoping we might be able to see you again....

Jen, my heart is breaking for you. I'm sharing your sadness, and I'm so, so sorry you lost your precious boy.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Reading your beautiful words about your beloved boy broke my heart. What a wonderful relationship the two of you

shared. I'm so sorry for your loss. You have been through so much this year, more than anyone should have to

bear in such a short time. Bless you.

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson