More Dental Woes....

Guest LeanneSchatz

Guest LeanneSchatz

Sizzle is going in for her dental on Friday, we got delayed a week due to her Rimadyl overdose last weekend.

I was brushing her teeth yesterday and noticed a little red bump right by her carnassial tooth.

I am sure it has to come out, it looks kind of bad.

Anyones grey ever have a little bump like that on their gum? Is that in infection?

Thanks!

Leanne

Could just be an epulis -- extra tissue that grows on the gums, almost always benign.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

That's what Lenny had and it was actually covering a tooth. My vet just cut the gum back with no problems at all.

Here's what his looked like

Lennystooth.jpg

Edited by cbudshome

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

Guest LeanneSchatz
Just checking in on your girl

Well, Bea is great. She had the dental about a week and half ago. Teeth came out fine, she recovered fine and she's very happy now! Sizzle goes in this Friday. She's been clawing at her face this weekend so I am sure the tooth is bugging her. Friday can't come soon enough, I just want her to be as happy as she can too! I am a little worried about her blood work that day, the vet has to make sure that no damage was done from the Rimadyl OD last weekend. She never had any GI bleeding or any issues at all (at least none visable to me). Sizzle is a tough cookie but I still worry about her!

Thanks for asking!

leanne :)