Tarmac (blazing Avenger)

Guest mhall

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was sad to see his name. I'm so, so sorry. He loved you as much as you loved him and that's what he took with him. Rest well, sweet boy.

siggie50_1.jpg

Blair, Stella (DND Heather), Lizzie (M's Deadra), Hitch (Hallo Dominant) and House (Mac's Dr. House)

Missing my handsome men Lewis (Vs Lowrider) - 11/11/01 - 3/11/09, Kevin (Dakota's Hi Five) - 1/1/06 - 4/18/11 and my cat, Sparkle Baby - ??/??/96 - 4/23/11

"The gift which I am sending you is called a dog, and is, in fact, the most precious and valuable possession of mankind." (Theodorus Gaza)

Guest Downtownhoundz

Another sweet angel has crossed over the bridge into the land of fresh green fields and endless zoomies.I bet there was a joyous reunion at the bridge today as the ones who went before him ran to greet him. Hugs to you as you continue on without him... :grouphug

I'm so sorry you've had to say good-bye to your lovely boy.

15060353021_97558ce7da.jpg
Kathy and Q (CRT Qadeer from Fuzzy's Cannon and CRT Bonnie) and
Jane (WW's Aunt Jane from Trent Lee and Aunt M); photos to come.

Missing Silver (5.19.2005-10.27.2016), Tigger (4.5.2007-3.18.2016),
darling Sam (5.10.2000-8.8.2013), Jacey-Kasey (5.19.2003-8.22.2011), and Oreo (1997-3.30.2006)

Guest 3greysinPA

I'm so sorry you had to say Goodbye to Tarmac, May he play at the bridge without any pain...

You Gave him a wonderful life and you were with him until the end.... He knows how much you love him!!

f_yellowf_yellow:gh_runf_yellowf_yellow

Crying with you...our Angels look so much alike and I am sure they are together at the Bridge. :grouphug:f_red

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest lynne893

what a sweet boy. he had a beautiful smile. i love that you kept him so happy right up to the end. the drool and his smile prove it.

you were a great mom to him and he clearly had a loved, wonderful life with you and will.

the silence is horrible, i know.

my heart goes out to you both. i hope your comfort, like ours, will be found in the memories, the community on greytalk and someday, in adding a new hound or two to your little family.

run free sweet tarmac!!

:gh_run2:paw:gh_run2

Guest vahoundlover

:cry1 Looking at your pictures so full of love, the tears are streaming. I am so sorry he had to leave :grouphug My thoughts are with you two, may the memories you created together help heal your broken hearts

Godspeed Sweet Tarmac :f_red