Not So Fun Trip To The E-vet With Robin Last Night

fsugrad

Guest KennelMom

Poor bubby!!! I'm sure it'll heal up good as new in no time...though I'm sure he's lovin' the extra biskies! Sometimes you have to wonder how in the world they get into those messes!

Robin, my sweet boy! I'm so sorry I didn't see this before!

I hope you are feeling much better now, having had lots of cookies to soothe away your pain!

Maybe your folks should get some rubber-baby-buggy-bumpers for that railing???

Pam

GPA-Tallahassee/Southeastern Greyhound Adoption

"Fate is unalterable only in the sense that given a cause, a certain result must follow, but no cause is inevitable in itself, and man can shape his world if he does not resign himself to ignorance." Pearl S. Buck

Dear Robin,

Your mom is nicer than my mom. When I got cut like that, she draggend me behind the house and turned the HOSE on. Every day. For a week! How humiliating. Yeah, I got the cool shaved patch, but no cool stitches, just lots and lots of clean, cold water. And I'm allergic to clean water (lol)! At least you got some good drugs, so you could sleep through it all!

Louis, transcribed by Lynn!

ouch ouch ouch!!! :(

sending healing hugs to Robin!!! :bighug

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

hope your baby is feeling much better. those extra cookies always seem to do the trick around here!

4894718087_9910a46faa_d.jpg

Tricia with Kyle, our senior mutt dog 
Always missing Murray MaldivesBee Wiseman, River, Hopper, Kaia, and 
Holly Oaks Holly
“You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows.“          -Bob Dylan