Another One Limping

mom2four

Diego was roaching last night and got up with a limp. We thought it was a cramp. This morning he is still limping, so we're calling the vet when they open. Could you please send some good thoughts to Diego? He's only 4, we do not want to go through another OSA, as we have just done with Jamey. (Of course one's thoughts go in that direction...)

Tin and Michael and Lucas, Picasso, Hero, Oasis, Galina, Neizan, Enzo, Salvo and Noor the Galgos.
Remembering Bridge Angel Greyhounds: Tosca, Jamey, Master, Diego, and Ambi; plus Angel Galgos Jules, Marco and Baltasar.

Hoping it's just a strain.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Everything crossed for something simple.

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Well, Diego is back from the vet and it's a slight injury to his right front outer toe. He must have hit it while running in the yard yesterday.

Phew!!

Thank you everyone!

Tin and Michael and Lucas, Picasso, Hero, Oasis, Galina, Neizan, Enzo, Salvo and Noor the Galgos.
Remembering Bridge Angel Greyhounds: Tosca, Jamey, Master, Diego, and Ambi; plus Angel Galgos Jules, Marco and Baltasar.

Oh thank goodness!!!!!!!! :yay :yay :yay :yay

I hope he heals fast and well. :)

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Oh man! That is such great news Tin!!!!!!!

To respond to your Miles inquiry... ;) he is doing INCREDIBLY well!!!!!!!!! The boy has put on a few pounds, is going for beautiful daily walks with his extended pack (River, Breezy and Canyon) and sister Ava. On the weekends, he is up to almost 7kms! He has a new lease on life now that he is on the best quality raw food, has a healthy mouth and is truly loved! It has been so rewarding to see him blossom!!!

Hugs to you and your gang, Tin!!!

:clap Yay, Diego!!!! :clap

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France