Why Is This Happening?

Guest bigorangedog

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DoofBert

Too much for one family to bear. but be assured I know of another family who lost 5 in 5 months.

As folks say, they stay as long as they have to......and be assured.. they knew you loved them and will carry them in your heart forever.

Hugs,

Guest WarmheartedPups

I am so very sorry. I cannot imagine your loss...it is TOO much ....I know you heart is breaking...we are ALL here for you. I will say extra prayers for your family.

Guest jeannejj

I am so sorry for all your losses. You have an open and loving heart, and sometimes the price of love is the pain of loss. Your pups were loved. They were lucky to hve had your love, and you are lucky to have the memories. May they bring you comfort and peace.

Peace to you.

:grouphug

Just reading this now...you have been through the mill. I wish I had some words of wisdom. I miss my bridge babies every day, so I understand. I'm so sorry..

Tami, Nikki & Gypsy (non-greyhounds, but still pretty good dogs.) Deeply missing Sunscreen Man, Angel (Back on the Job), Switzler Festus and Joe (Indio Starr)

Guest lgmaddox

I am SO sorry, so many devastating losses. I can't begin to imagine why either. I'm so sorry for your pain.

Your brindle hound looks EXACTLY like my Gracie whom I just lost, in her better days. Beautiful girl (or boy).

My heart goes out to you, so much loss in such a short, short period of time. While it's not right for you, all your dogs passed knowing how deeply loved and cared for they were by you. I hope there is some comfort in knowing that they knew they were loved - and still are. Be good to yourself and reach out to those who can help you through all this, let them help support you.

Sunsands Doodles: Doodles aka Claire, Bella Run Softly: Softy aka Bowie (the Diamond Dog)

Missing my beautiful boy Sunsands Carl 2.25.2003 - 4.1.2014

My heart aches for you.

At the turn of 08/09, we lost both our dogs within five weeks of each other - Renie had a tumour in her spine, and Jack had a series of embolisms. It was a horrible, tragic, terrible time. Like you, I thought, little Jack would get us through the loss of Renie, at least until we could face getting him a companion who would then see us through losing Jack, who was already thirteen. Sadly not to be.

All I can say is I'm so, so sorry. Two dogs was bad enough, five .. I would be a head case. I nearly was anyway. Huge hugs to you. Just love Crisco for the time you have left and take it a day at a time. An hour at a time if you need to. :bighug

GTAvatar-2015_zpsb0oqcimj.jpg

The plural of anecdote is not data

Brambleberry Greyhounds My Etsy Shop

I am so sorry. :grouphug:candle

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg