Sahra

Guest greytbookert

Prayers for your girlie.

Chloe- age 5 has a UTI too- we just put her on the clavamox. Chloe trys to hold her pee too often and winds up getting UTIs. She refuses to go out in the morning until after she eats and then after enough times of doing this, she gets a UTI. In addition, she is not a huge water drinker.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest greytbookert

Full blood panel came back with nothing remarkable. Cultures came back clean... anyone have any suggestions? We are switching her to Clavamox today. Vet suggested a sterile urine sample and/or ultra sound. I'm battling the flu, so we most likely won't do anything until next week but any suggestions are welcome.

Guest greytbookert
With the oldies, the easiest thing to try is the clavamox. If she improves, good and if not, then you can pursue it. I've seen the older ones have clean cultures and respond to antibiotics.

Thanks Diane! I think this is the route we are going to take. My old girl is one tough hound, though. She is such a trooper! Showing very few signs of slowing down. She is absolutely loving the cool fall weather.

Sending lots of good thoughts for Sahra!! :goodluck :goodluck :goodluck :goodluck

... and for you. I hope you get over the flu soon :(:bighug

Edited by MerlinsMum

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day.