Embarrassing..... But I Have To Ask

Guest Herrmann

OH MY! When I saw your post I thought it was S Napkins but never suspected that......... :rolleyes: You will always be the condom lady to me, always!

I had a lab that ate condom, it was a colored condom, so it was real easy to find on it's way out! Uh, it was unused, she pulled it out of my briefcase...I run a teen pregnancy prevention program, so I have these things around all the time!

OK, if that is your story and you are sticking to it :lol::rolleyes:

gallery_19161_3282_5037.jpg

i have visions of the poop coming out already packaged and neatly wrapped in a layer of rubber.

slightly off topic, have you ever tried fastening a condom over the tap in the bathtub and filling it with water? it is amazing how much water it will hold without bursting. isn't science wonderful :D

Is this from a personal experiment?

:lol :lol :lol

yes. our section of the apartment complex i was living in in baytown, texas somehow found ourselves engaged in an all-day waterballoon fight (it was summer and HOT) during which we had bought out all the balloons in the surrounding area. me and the wife tried a condom as a risqué alternative, but found that one could indeed hold almost a tub full of water, and with a more throwable quantity they were reluctant to burst when thrown at your opponent. this was of course well before computer games and paint-ball. took days to clear up all the bits of multi-colored balloon scattered up and down the complex. as a failed experimental alternative, there were only the 2 condoms sacrificed to science.

we did have a temporary truce declared as a dozen or so tenants traipsed thru to our bathroom to wonder at the capacity of the humble trojan. meanwhile we sent someone out to houston to buy up more balloons.

Edited by kronckew

Regards,
Wayne Kroncke

CAVE CANEM RADIX LECTI ET SEMPER PARATUS
Vegetarians: My food poops on your food.

i have visions of the poop coming out already packaged and neatly wrapped in a layer of rubber.

slightly off topic, have you ever tried fastening a condom over the tap in the bathtub and filling it with water? it is amazing how much water it will hold without bursting. isn't science wonderful :D

Is this from a personal experiment?

:lol:lol:lol

I have tried this experiment, the condom almost filled the whole tub :lol:lol:lol

gallery_1200_2898_10946.jpg

I had a cat that ate TONS. Out of the trash.. I still have the cat, but have figured out how to dispose of the culprits without her being able to fish them out.. Only figured it out by scooping the litter box. Apparently, they do act as roughage!