Introducing.....wellington

Guest WellysMom

Guest WellysMom

This is my first post to GT (though I've been lurking for some time). My DH and I adopted our first dog as a couple and he arrives tomorrow. I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas. His name is Welly, short for Wellington which is DH's favourite beer! Here are some pics...

My first glimpse

Wellington006-1.jpg

His loooong nose

Wellington008.jpg

Not too happy 'bout wearing his muzzle

Wellington020.jpg

At foster home, post flea-bath

Wellington037.jpg

Only one more sleep!!!

Guest Javagirl

Wow! Congrats, she's gorgeous!!! In the picture of her in her muzzle, she is the image of my Laddie. He has that same small white spot on his chest and deep amber eyes. I love her full name and her nickname!! Awesome.

Kristyn

Guest WellysMom

24 hours in and Welly's doing fantastically (is that a word?). Sitting on the sofa with dh watching a movie and Welly's asleep at my feet while my cat sleeps at my shoulder. I look forward to many more nights like this. If only I could stick a cork in his bum...he's a little gassy:P

24 hours in and Welly's doing fantastically (is that a word?). Sitting on the sofa with dh watching a movie and Welly's asleep at my feet while my cat sleeps at my shoulder. I look forward to many more nights like this. If only I could stick a cork in his bum...he's a little gassy:P

lol

💙💜💚💛❤️

I forgot how to put a pic in my signature. Please pm me if you can help. Thanks

Adorable boy. Congrats and welcome.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

What a handsome boy! He looks like a model with those long legs and beautiful face!

When we adopted Toby (our first hound) he was very gassy and we were able to experiment with a few foods and find one that was perfect for him. The gas was completely eliminated!

Congrats and welcome, Welly!!! :confetti:banana:confetti

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France