Prayers Needed For Friends Hound

Guest budsmom

One of my closest friends just got a diagnosis of a very aggressive lymphoma for her heart girl, Kyra. The prognosis is not good at all, and I was just hoping that I could get some GT white light and prayers for Sheryl and Kyra. :grouphug

Thanks!

Guest lynne893

I send my prayers.

We just lost our Timber on Monday to alimentary lymphoma (lymphoma of the GI tract). She was diagnosed a month ago. We opted not for chemo, just aimed for comfort and quality of life with prednisone, which did wonders for her for 3 blissful weeks. Then this past weekend she had big setbacks and it was time.

I hope your friend's hound has wonderful loving days ahead, however many they may be.

Lynne

Guest greygirls2

Prayers and white light flowing out to Sheryl and Kyra. I hope they have some good quality time together to make some beautiful memories to hold close to her heart before it's time.

I'm sorry. Sending prayers for them both.

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson