River - No Visible Lesions Confirmed!

Guest Annie

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are back and River is anxious but resting now. We had to sedate him for the Xrays and he absolutely hates the feeling of not being in control. :(

The Xrays were inconclusive which is the best we can hope for right now. There is the appearance of loss of bone density, but nothing obviously wrong. His Xrays will be sent to Dr. Couto tomorrow (thank you to whoever suggested that!!!) and we will go from there.

We are starting River on Metacam and Tramadol tonight.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR PRAYERS AND GOOD WISHES! They meant more than I can say! :grouphug:grouphug:grouphug

:goodluck on the consultation, and I hope he feels better soon.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13), Grey Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23)

Keeping your boy in my thoughts and prayers

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Annie, Chris already posted this but in case you missed it Dr Couto's info is in the link at the bottom of my siggy.

I'm praying this is something else. Hang in there.

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

Sending hugs for you and prayers for your sweetest boy.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Thank you all. Your comforting words are helping to keep me strong. River and I... we have such a history... years of tender moments and precious connections.

I just took him for a short walk around the block while my husband took Canyon, Breezy, Miles and Ava on the longer route. We are puppy sitting for the next couple of days, for Sharon (Griffinsmom).

River has had his Tramadol tonight and didn't limp a single bit.

Thank you for your prayers. I feel like I'm hanging on to them for dear life.

Annie

Ohhhhh god just read this whole thread, feel so bad for you, hope you get some good news soon, the picture if River is so beautiful I can see why your heart is breaking! Sending you some irish luck :clover and a big hug.

:candle