Lily Gets A "little" Brother!

I had a feeling you guys were hopelessly head over heels with him...and why not? He's gorgeous!!

Congratulations Lily, on your new brudder, and welcome, Silver!!!!! :confetti:banana:clap:yay

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

Beautiful pics...you have a pool in Winnipeg :lol

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

Thanks for all the nice posts, guys! It's true, he is super cute and he in fact has beautiful eyes and very cute eye brows. We love him to bits.

:confetti Congratulations :confetti

I kinda figured he would have a permanent home with you! He is such a handsome boy!

Yeah, he was hard to let go :blush

:congrats :yay:confetti:yay :congrats

Yay for you guys...I was just catching up and read you note that Chris was weakening...thrilled that your family has increased one Silver.

What a fun guy he is too!

:thumbs-up

K

Teehee. It actually had little to do with me pressuring Kris and lots to do with Silver's special relationship with one of our cats. They've hit it off, and it was actually KRIS who made the final move to keep him, if you can believe that.

Congratulation, he sure is a looker.

I think it might be time for a siggy update though.

It's underway. :lol

Beautiful pics...you have a pool in Winnipeg :lol

Nope it's a lake and it is in Ontario, which practically makes us neighbors! I wish we had a pool here in Winnipeg though...

Image removed. Not within the GreyTalk signature guidelines of <15 KB file size limit. Your image was 17.51 KB (17,929 bytes) file size.

Guest brandi007

Awww he is so darn cute!

I was actually going to pick him up on Saturday in Swift Current and give him a ride back to calgary....looks like he won't need it!

Congrats to you and Lily! Way to go handsome Silver!

I knew it!!!! I'm soooo glad I was going on holidays and had her highness. It all works for a reason and that sweet boy doesn't have to travel back again. I said to Cindy on Saturday that I was hoping he would stay put. Congratulations to all of you. Jack approves tell Kris.

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

I knew it!!!! I'm soooo glad I was going on holidays and had her highness. It all works for a reason and that sweet boy doesn't have to travel back again. I said to Cindy on Saturday that I was hoping he would stay put. Congratulations to all of you. Jack approves tell Kris.

I'm glad he stays put too! I picked up the crate last Saturday and couldn't look at it without :cry1 . Lol. Lily is happy because she has someone to boss around :rolleyes:

Oh, my...love those eyebrows.

Me too :wub:

Image removed. Not within the GreyTalk signature guidelines of <15 KB file size limit. Your image was 17.51 KB (17,929 bytes) file size.