New And In Love

Guest TeddysMom

Here you go! Just copy and paste the IMG code from photobucket into your post and voila!

He is so beautiful.

anythinggoodupthere.jpg

cuteface.jpg

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

Guest TeddysMom

Here you go! Just copy and paste the IMG code from photobucket into your post and voila!

He is so beautiful.

Thank you for posting the pictures for me. I am going to the "How to post a picture" topic and practice.

Guest TeddysMom

Teddy had his first vet visit today. Doc guessed that he is between 1-2 years old, probably closer to 1 since his teeth are so white and still sharp. He was such a good boy while he got his shots, fecal and HW test but he really liked the vet and wanted to play and nuzzle her. He now weight 48 pounds so he has gained about 7-8 pounds in less than 2 weeks and she wants him to gain another 8-10 pounds before we neuter him, she wants him as healthy as possible before she puts him under for surgery. He does have coccidia but I expected that since all the dogs I have pulled from here have ended up with it. So far none of my dogs have developed it but I keep taking in stool samples just to make sure and will be diligent as far as keeping it from spreading. I am happy that he did so well and was so friendly to everyone he met. To me, Teddy is so special and I am so glad we found each other.

OMG, I'm in love too! Teddy is gorgeous! :wub: Welcome to both of you. :welcome

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

From my Teddy to yours ( and the rest of my pack)

Welcome from Long Island!

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest TeddysMom
He is adorable!!!!

Are you in the St. Louis area?

It's nice to meet you and welcome!

I an in Mountain Grove, about 60 miles from Springfield. Thanks for the Welcome.

Guest TeddysMom
What a handsome lad!

Is that a pugster I see in the first picture?

Yes, that is a pug. I am Mom to 5 rescued pugs plus various other rescued dogs from tiny to giant. They all seem to get along well and Teddy has found his playmates. He loves to play and is so gentle with all the other dogs. His favorite playmate is an 8 pound foster dogs, It is so funny to watch them together. I never seem to have the camera at hand when I need it.

Right above the box for typing, you see little box with figures in them. See the smiley face? See the trees/sun to the left of it, after you've grabbed your "jpg" on Photobucket, click on that box, a script prompt box pops up. Put your url in there & click on "Ok" and then your picture will be on any of the forums.

Welcome to Greytalk. Beautiful pup.