Roeglin 2/6/2003 - 8/15/2009

Guest Ohiogreymom

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a beautiful tribute to an obviously much loved boy. So sorry for your loss.

I'm so very sorry for your loss. Roeglin sounds like he was a very special soul. He was a fortunate boy to have found someone who loved him so much. Godspeed Roeglin! f_yellow

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

I am crying for you. I am so sorry for the loss of your wonderful, special boy. Sending big hugs. :grouphug

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

Well for not being good with words, you sure managed to post the most beautiful tribute I've read in a long time. I'm so very sorry for your loss. The love the two of you shared is evident in your writing. Godspeed sweet boy, you were a lucky boy to have found your mom.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Guest GriffinsMom

I'm so sorry for the loss of your beloved Reggie. Your tribute was heartfelt and brought tears to my eyes. Godspeed to the Bridge Reggie.

:f_red:gh_run:f_red

Guest BlackandBrindle

:grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

Reggie knew how much you loved him and because of your beautiful tribute, so do we. I am so sorry that you did not get years to cuddle and spoil him and I know his loss is felt very deeply. Please know that we grieve with you. :grouphug :grouphug

I'm just seeing your beautiful tribute now, and I'm crying at my desk at work. I know they live in the moment, and Reggie certainly had "quality" over "quantity", but damn, it's beyond tragic that the two of you didn't have more time together. But he clearly was exactly where he was supposed to be, and your love kept him safe and happy till the very end. I know how devastating it must have been to let him go, but you had what was best for him foremost in your heart.

I'm so sorry you lost your precious Reggie.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Guest Speedhoundz

Darlene, I'm just seeing this now. I'm so, so sorry. I know your pain all too well. Run free, sweet Reggie boy. Kane will show you the ropes.

Guest how888

I am so very sorry... My heart goes out to you and I have to tell you what a beautiful tribute that was... The picture is gorgeous too... Run free without that nasty pain.. Somewhere Over The Rainbow til we all meet again one day... :f_red:f_red:f_red:gh_lay

Guest jeannejj

I am so sorry for your loss. I know how hard that final act of love is. Reggie was lucky to have your love, and you have the beautiful memories to help ease your aching heart.

Run free, sweet Reggie.

f_yellowf_yellowf_yellowf_yellow

Guest jenznaz

What a lovely tribute to your beloved boy. That was such a special idea, what you did with his collar. He knows how much you loved and treasured him.

love,

Jen

Guest Ohiogreymom

I just wanted to say thank you to all of you. I miss my sweet boy SO much! :wub: It breaks my heart to come here, but it helps so much to know that people on here really care. Darlene

Guest Morgaynn

Darlene,

I do hope that you feel the warmth of Reggie's love on your face when you cross your living room into the sunbeam! I saw how much you loved him over the course of the last 10 months. He was happy to be there with you and your family! (Including that evil kitteh!) Reggie knew he was loved. I was sorry that I didn't get more photos of him for you. I am always just a phone call away no matter the hour of the day! I also know someone who is really good at healing hearts if you want to borrow her for a day or three!

Run free Sweet Reggie! :gh_run:f_red:grouphug

Anytime Darlene, just give me a shout. I'll be here...

Guest Ohiogreymom
Darlene,

I do hope that you feel the warmth of Reggie's love on your face when you cross your living room into the sunbeam! I saw how much you loved him over the course of the last 10 months. He was happy to be there with you and your family! (Including that evil kitteh!) Reggie knew he was loved. I was sorry that I didn't get more photos of him for you. I am always just a phone call away no matter the hour of the day! I also know someone who is really good at healing hearts if you want to borrow her for a day or three!

Run free Sweet Reggie! :gh_run:f_red:grouphug

Anytime Darlene, just give me a shout. I'll be here...

Thank you Lily. :kiss2