Nadia - Doctor Denzel - 6/23/98 - 2/10/09

Texasgreys

My precious Nadia, who claimed the spot of matron of all in the house, has been gone for six months. She only came here to live with me six months before that, but left a huge whole in my heart.

post-15672-1249909972_thumb.jpg

My favorite Nadia memory is little her reaching up to correct huge foster Louie when he became too full of himself. She grabbed his big muzzle in her little mouth as if to say, settle down, pup!

You could always see Nadia nestled in one of the Perla beds here - occasionally she would roach and I happened to snap a pic once.

post-15672-1249909957_thumb.jpg

Godspeed, Nadia, my sweetest girl. I miss you!

Edited by Texasgreys

Lin, with Nick the Greyhound
Missing my girls Nadia, Tallulah, Cinderella, and my heart-dog Alexa, and my precious boys Twister, Loki, and Kevin

If it'll put a smile on your face, one of her boys just got adopted by a new GTer. Devil Himself nka "Deacon"

Also, we had one of her boys in our kennel, Hanks Beau aka BeauBeau. I know our BeauBeau's got himself a good home, just don't think they're on GT.

Greyhound_Hanks_Beau-big.jpg

Your girl sure made pretty babies :)

Thanks, it DOES put a smile on my face! Not only did she make pretty babies, but EVERY Grey she met was one of her babies!

Congrats to Deacon's new family!

Lin, with Nick the Greyhound
Missing my girls Nadia, Tallulah, Cinderella, and my heart-dog Alexa, and my precious boys Twister, Loki, and Kevin