Help? La/oc Area - Pup Sit Ollie Next Week? Injured Neck =

Guest deanna

Guest deanna

Given his recent injury, I'm looking for someone in the LA or OC area to be on standby to watch Ollie next week 8/12 - 8/16. We're both going on (separate) work trips, randomly and unfortunately scheduled at the same time (in the same city too... really random). If he hasn't made a significant improvement by the time we leave, I'd like to send him off with someone who's more available and experienced than our dog sitter, who is an awesome friend, loves the dogs, but has really minimal dog experience. Having her stay here with the low maintenance version of our team is fine, but this is out of her league.

As far as I know, he's cat tolerant. I cat tested him myself with my friend's cat. He was mildly interested for a second, then lost interest. But we don't live with cats. He did so well though, I'm considering adopting another cat, finally - because a house with out a cat is just weird to me.

He's kid safe, great with other dogs, house trained... maybe not to be trusted alone with fancy furniture or electronics... I keep him penned to the dog proofed area of the house while unsupervised. He's 8 months old. TALL AS HELL for 8 months, lean and handsome. And a LOVER. He's a really good boy, but he's a puppy... in this case he'd be a sore, drugged puppy.

If anyone can help, or if you know someone who might be able to, please let me know. Thanks so much!

d.

my PM box is full: deannalmoody@gmail.com

Guest deanna
Wish it were this week. We can't do it next week. Is he small dog safe? I am guessing yes. I can check with Meghan (the vet tech dating the vet:) ). Amanda will be here so that won't help you.

Yeah, he's small dog safe. He's everything safe. He's an angel. I do need someone for 8/21 to 8/29 to watch our team while we're in WI. Maybe Ollie could join in on your party next week :lol

Do your vets board? Can he stay with them?

Yeah, but I can't afford it right now. I've been out of work for 4 months. I just got a job though! :yay That's why I'm going to be gone next week. Starting my new job in Portland :confetti

The office is in Portland, so I'm spending my first week there, then working at home. I feel so lucky. Sad to be broke, but happy I held out for the job that allows me to be home. :heart