Oshkosh Tessie

Guest lat41065

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is it we seem to love the ornery ones the most. I'm so sorry that you have lost your special girl. Memories keep just where she belongs. Right in the middle of your heart.

Leslie

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

Guest GreysAndMoreGreys
Thanks all.......

my pack is experiencing some changes and everyone is a bit pissy so Im watching them closely.

Heather, you know I loved that grumpy crabby girl.......the greyhound with the worst personality ever ahahahahaha remember that ?

time will heal and I put her tags in the urn with Toms ashes so the chosen one could be with her daddy.

Lesley

I can see your pack being lost with out Boss Tess around

My gosh I think back about Tess and have to laugh.

That girl was a tool for sure. She peed in her crate, she chewed anything and everything in site, she was just, as you say, a grumpy crabby girl.

She found the most perfect home with you, really how many others would be able to handle her :lol

Tess cemented that paw print in your heart and opened the doors for so many other hounds. Who knew that was Tess's job. All that time I knew her I thought her job was just to drive me crazy ;)