Mach2 Never Expected Cdx Jj

Guest NeverSayNever

He was Jen's Travis, he was my Jigmo... So, he became Jigmo/Travis for me.

I knew he was special the moment I met him. But, he tried to kill my little dog. So, he couldn't stay here.

He went to Jen and it was meant to be. It was the most perfect example of the right dog finding the right home!

Jigmo/Travis was one of the first 21 dogs we helped rescue from JCKC. He's a big part of what we continue to do.

He was a HUGE challenge. He nearly dislocated my arm the first time I tried to walk him on a leash. His prey drive was ENORMOUS! I truly thought I might have met a greyhound that might not be adoptable. I called Jen and begged her to help! That call was the beginning of an awesome partnership between an exceptional dog and an exceptional young woman. The rest is history.

Travis will always be in my heart, as he is in Jen's... he was just a special, special dog. A once-in-a-lifetime kind of dog.

Pam

GPA-Tallahassee/Southeastern Greyhound Adoption

"Fate is unalterable only in the sense that given a cause, a certain result must follow, but no cause is inevitable in itself, and man can shape his world if he does not resign himself to ignorance." Pearl S. Buck

Lovely tribute video. I'll have to check out your website to see if there are more videos of Travis doing what he loved doing. He made the agility runs look so easy......it's apparent how much he enjoyed it. :)

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound