You Had Me At Halo

Guest Heehoo

My friend, here we are again, all too soon. And why now with Halo, who had just come to know what true love and respect was really all about.

You stepped up to the plate when no one else would, stepped up to the plate for a boy who needed you so very badly. And I truly believe you needed him as well.

How many times is the heart broken and how many times can it heal. I think you are about to show us all what that answer is.

And Halo, beautiful gentle Halo, you have left more broken hearts behind than I bet you even knew about.

You became part of many of us. I believe that you are now young once again, no more sickness and you are running free and happy, in the company of all the Angels who have gone before you.

I don't think you give any thought to what you have left behind Halo, but should you ever for a minute think about that, I hope to God what comes to mind is your last 2 months

God speed my friend, and run now and be happy. Give our Angels a kiss from all of us and please Halo, watch over your mom and the rest of us who loved you.

:gh_run

Claudia, I could not have said it any better that the words you have shared....

Hilda, I thank god for the 2 months that he was with you and that he was able to get to know what true love was...... Know one day he will meet you at the bridge!

I am so very sorry!!!!! :grouphug :grouphug :f_pink

:gh_run Run Free Halo

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Annie

Oh no, I'm so very sorry. :grouphug

Bless you Hilda, for loving him the way you did, and giving him 2 months of true peace and happiness.

GODSPEED HALO :f_red:gh_run:f_red

Sometimes we wonder why we do the things we do, make the decisions we make. Sometimes there is a tug at the heart that seems to make our minds up for us whether we like it or not. We are compelled as it were, without rational thought, by a heart that knows what is needed. We act, not knowing what that decision will bring us. Good or bad, long or short, pain or pleasure, it is a leap of faith. It IS an adventure of the heart. Thank you Hilda, for feeling the tug, knowing that it must be addressed and making the choice to love this particular hound. Halo found his true home and heart with you in a very short time. He stays in your heart always in that place that is his alone.Heart.gif

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

Guest BlackandBrindle

My heart broke into a thousand pieces when I read the title of this thread. :sad1

I am so sorry your time was so short but Halo knew he was loved. I'm so sorry. I know you are devastated right now. :grouphug

Guest ss556

Oh Hilda, I am so very sorry. They say dogs do not have concept of time, and if that is true, Halo knowing the last two months of the love and care you had given him, seemed like a lifetime to him. He couldn't have been happier and more cared for and he knew that - the way he became with you on a personality level as well as being more seizure free. You both were blessed to have had each other, even for this short time

Run free Halo, I finally stopped with tears so much, but here I go again. Run and find Alan and Misty, LeeLee and all the other very loved greys. Hilda, hugs to you.

f_yellow:grouphug:gh_run2

Hilda, I'm so sorry and shocked! Sometimes angels come to us for a short time and sometimes they come in fur coats.

Run with the Angels, Halo!

Denise & Strider, Blake, Fields, Frank, FlippyDoo, and Momma Gail.

The Bridge Angels Zack(Ags Marble Chip) 4/25/93-2/16/06, Wanda(Rainier Rowanda) 12/14/94-06/09/06, Brooke/Boogers(Rainier Restive) 01/01/99-10/20/08, Warlock(Rainier Rammer) 4/29/99-10/01/09), Patsie(Frisky Patsy) 5/17/96-2/05/10, Hatter(Cals Madhatter) 6/3/00-3/11/10, Dodger(Rainier Ransack) 4/29/99-4/16/10, and Sparkle(Okie Sparkle) 11/8/2000-1/28/11

Maybe it's not the amount of time but the amount of love that counts.

Godspeed little guy.

Drake - Fortified Power x Cajun Oriel

Janney - Ronco x Sol Happy

Waiting at the bridge: Sirocco - (Reko Sirocco) - Trojan Episode x Reko Princess; Nikki - (MPS Sharai) - Devilish Episode x MPS Daisy Queen;
Yukon - (Yak Back) - Epic Prince x Barts Cinnamon

Oh Hilda, I'm so very sorry :( An angel too soon...

Jennifer and Beamish (an unnamed Irish-born Racer) DOB: October 30, 2011

Forever and always missing my "Vowels", Icarus, Atlas, Orion, Uber, and Miss Echo, and Mojito.

Guest greyt2love

Halo left much too soon, but he knew an angel and a heaven here on earth. I am so sorry, Hilda. Run and play, free of the seizure monster, Halo.

Guest vahoundlover

:weep oh no, Hilda..........I am so sorry! :grouphug

You opened your heart to Halo when he was in need, you gave him a home, love and two wonderful months full of joy. I am so sorry it wasn't longer. :grouphug

Godspeed Halo, you are loved by many :f_red

Guest hannahmom

Halo passed knowing what it was to be loved. There is no greater gift we can give these sweet animals.

Godspeed Halo

:grouphug Hilda