New, From Philly

Guest benspop

Guest paulownedbyfour

We live on fourth between spring garden and girard. There is a dog park Oriannahill.org if he is all animal safe.

I take our crew there on weekends plus what ever foster I happen to have at the time. Early in the AM. I use to live at the Wireworks before we bought our house.

Maybe we'll run into ya. Is your business retail or wholsale/office space.

There are a lot of greys movin in to the area.

I quess I'm responsible for a few :rolleyes: hehe

I get to see some of my ex fosters on a regular basis.

Paul

Edited by paulownedbyfour

Guest PhillyPups

Click HERE for the West Chester information. It is Saturday, the 8th. I hear it is awesome. Looking forward to some good running. I have 3 that are not catsafe, and two that I don't know about. I can take all but one or two them to places with smaller dogs. But we do get out and about. I do ask people with small fluffies to keep their little ones out of my pups faces and preferably away or my pups may decide to have a snack. Usually works :)

Guest paulownedbyfour
Click HERE for the West Chester information. It is Saturday, the 8th. I hear it is awesome. Looking forward to some good running. I have 3 that are not catsafe, and two that I don't know about. I can take all but one or two them to places with smaller dogs. But we do get out and about. I do ask people with small fluffies to keep their little ones out of my pups faces and preferably away or my pups may decide to have a snack. Usually works :)

OOOPS Quess I wont be seeing you at Orianna Pat. It would be like grandpa at the Thanks Giving day table :lol

Guest PhillyPups

OOOPS Quess I wont be seeing you at Orianna Pat. It would be like grandpa at the Thanks Giving day table :lol

But would you want to join us in West Chester Paul?? Love to see you and your pack again :)

Ben is gorgeous!!

We plan to be at the West Chester play date on the 8th. Hope to meet you all there!

Jackie with Tangerine and Chimes

Always missing Gracie, Steely, Annie, Payne, Twilite, Janey Bug, Bindi, Sophie, and Dazzle

Guest benspop

yes, Ben's a sweetie. But then all greyhounds are cute! Maybe we'll meet you all. We'll probably go to the West Chester play date on the 8th. Thanks.

Guest benspop
We live on fourth between spring garden and girard. There is a dog park Oriannahill.org if he is all animal safe.

I take our crew there on weekends plus what ever foster I happen to have at the time. Early in the AM. I use to live at the Wireworks before we bought our house.

Maybe we'll run into ya. Is your business retail or wholsale/office space.

There are a lot of greys movin in to the area.

I quess I'm responsible for a few :rolleyes: hehe

I get to see some of my ex fosters on a regular basis.

Paul

Very cool. It sounds like a great dog park. I've been taking him to the one in Cheltenham (Curtis Park) for some safe/fenced exercise. I have to watch though because all kinds of dogs go there; it seems mostly low key though and there are a couple other GHs that go there. Plus it's 1.9 miles from my house, which is good. Hope to see you at the West Chester play date on the 8th. (To answer, your question it's office space in Old City.)

Guest greytkidsmom

Welcome to retirement and welcome home you handsome boy!

Congrats on your new pup. It is the best love affair you will ever have.