New, From Philly

Guest benspop

Hi! And :welcome2

Just put your pictures into photobucket. it's free.

then you will see there are 4 fields under each of your pictures in photobucket. the bottom one is a field named 'img code'. just copy and paste the img code into the text of your post in greytalk and voila! Give it a try!

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

Welcome from Maine! :gmark:welcome2:wave

Can't wait to see your houndie! :)

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Guest paulownedbyfour

What part of Philly you from Northern Liberties here. Saturday the Piazza is having A DOG DAY EVENT with vendors from groomers,pet stores and trainers comming out to Vend as well as adoption groups. Afternoon showing of the Movie "Hotel For Dogs". With contests for longest and shortest tail, biggest snout, smallest, biggest and cutest. with a game of dog bingo in front of the stage. Trainers will be answering questions from the stage as well. www.atthepiazza.com. Check it out!

Edited by paulownedbyfour

Guest benspop

Thanks for the welcomes! I live in the Mount Airy section of Philly and work in Old City (my hound comes to work with me every day). I missed the event at the Piazza cause I haven't been checking the Forum here regularly but thanks for letting me know. :)

then you will see there are 4 fields under each of your pictures in photobucket. the bottom one is a field named 'img code'. just copy and paste the img code into the text of your post in greytalk and voila! Give it a try!

thanks for the advice. i will have to try photo bucket! :)

Hi from West Chester! Welcome to Greytalk. If you don't mind a bit of a drive, 45MPHK9 has been coordinating a monthly GH only playdate at Applebrook Farms. Lots of fun, usually 8-15 hounds and their people. Here's a link to the post.

West Chester area Greyhound Only Playdate

Edited by dlgwarner

Mom to:

Littermates Ringo (Pak Sgt Pepper)at the bridge, Paul (Pak Penny Lane) and John (Pak Let it Be). The three reunited Beatle Brothers.

Guest benspop
Hi from West Chester! Welcome to Greytalk. If you don't mind a bit of a drive, 45MPHK9 has been coordinating a monthly GH only playdate at Applebrook Farms. Lots of fun, usually 8-15 hounds and their people. Here's a link to the post.

West Chester area Greyhound Only Playdate

Hey thanks very much! I will check this out. He needs some GH play-friends.

Guest 2greysinPA

Hi there and Welcome to GT,

I am also from PA, northeast of you... in the Berks Co. area...

Welcome...

:welcome2:wubsite

Edited by 2greysinPA

Wow-- lucky you and lucky Ben that you can both go in to work together!

He is a very handsome boy :wub: -- and he seems to have his adoring eyes on the

person with the camera...

I work in Phil.-- guess it would be considered the Wash. West neighborhood...

but greys Janet, Faster, and Murray have to stay at home in Delaware all day...

Hey, can we all come over and borrow Ben for a walk when we are having a

rough day?

Welcome!

Carol

Greyhound Fleece Jackets

Greyhound Pack: EdWin, Jethro. and Lucky; Foster Jinks; Angels Janet, Faster, Blake, Navarre, Murray, and Festus.

Trying to post a picture of Ben. Here goes....

IMG_0108.jpg

Ben! You are so handsome!!

He looks like a total sweetheart.

(And good job getting the pic of him posted! :))

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

Thanks for the welcomes! I live in the Mount Airy section of Philly and work in Old City (my hound comes to work with me every day). I missed the event at the Piazza cause I haven't been checking the Forum here regularly but thanks for letting me know. :)

thanks for the advice. i will have to try photo bucket! :)

I there. I grew up in Mt. Airy and currently live in Langhorne. Welcome to the Forum and good luck with your grey. :)

Mom to Melly and Dani

Greyhound Bridge Angels - Jessie, Brittne, Buddy,

Red, Chica, Ford and Dodge.

Guest benspop

thanks for the compliments. he's a sweet dog. a bit of a scaredy dog but he's starting to get adjusted. i love him. yes i'm lucky that i can bring him to my office. it's a mixed blessing tho. he is not used to the noise of the Old City neighborhood during the work day and it makes him scared. it's very different from our home neighborhood, which has trees and squirrels all over. Old City is buses and "Ducks" and tourists. thanks for the kind words all. Wish us luck. It's my first dog and my first GH ! say hi if you see us in philly.

thanks DonnaBehr! I grew up NEAR Langhorne and now live in Mount Airy. How funny is that? :)

Guest PhillyPups

Where in Olde City? I work at 16th and Walnut. I see more and more people with greys walking to Rittenhouse Square. I wish I could bring mine to work, but when the boss brings his little fluffy they may eat him, but it would be quite a race. :lol

I have brought one or two with me on a weekend day :)

Are you going to West Chester next weekend? I will bring at least 2 or 3 with me. I am waiting to see how many people/hounds are coming, if not too many, may bring all 5.

Guest benspop
Where in Olde City? I work at 16th and Walnut. I see more and more people with greys walking to Rittenhouse Square. I wish I could bring mine to work, but when the boss brings his little fluffy they may eat him, but it would be quite a race. :lol

I have brought one or two with me on a weekend day :)

Are you going to West Chester next weekend? I will bring at least 2 or 3 with me. I am waiting to see how many people/hounds are coming, if not too many, may bring all 5.

i work on race street in old city. between 2nd and 3rd. i wish all GH owners could bring their dogs to work! that would be pretty cool. i like having him with me. he makes me smile while i work. i don't know about the W. Chester thing. i posted a message in that thread but no one wrote back. so i wasn't even sure it was still going on, or what the details were. im guessing it's the 8th or 9th? wait... you have 5 greyhounds?! wow!

Guest redreed

Welcome for Northern NJ!!! :welcome2

Ben is just adorable!! That's a great picture of him, what a beautiful face.

You'll find greyhounds are kind of like potato chips, can't have just one. :)